Swan/Dolphin included in Free Dining?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Are the Swan and Dolphin hotels part of the Free Dining offer for September? If so, are they considered a Moderate/Deluxe? Wondering.:3dglasses

Unfortunately, the Swan and Dolphin do not participate in the Disney Dining Plans and therefore aren't included in free dining.

Are the Swan and Dolphin hotels part of the Free Dining offer for September? If so, are they considered a Moderate/Deluxe? Wondering.:3dglasses

Echoing the PP. As the Swan & Dolphin are not Disney resorts, you are not allowed to get the dining plan there, free or otherwise.

Because the S/D are not owned by Disney, they aren't allowed to participate in some of the perks the other, Disney owned, resorts can. Such as....DME and the dining plan, free or paid for, or charging back to your room in the parks.
But, I love the Dolphin. If I can get a good rate there, that's where I like to go if no DVC villas are available!!!
They are more of a deluxe resort vs a moderate. Actually tend to be more deluxe than the Disney deluxes in my opinion!!!

The dining plan itself is available only to guests of Disney-operated resorts. That lets out Swan/Dolphin, Shades of Green, the Bonnet Creek area hotels, as none of them are operated by Disney, although they are technically on Disney property.

At the Swan/Dolphin you do have the option of using Extra Magic Hours and the Disney bus/boat transportation to the parks. They are not participants for the Magical Express transport to/from the airport, or charging to your room from the parks (at S/D you may charge to your room only at the S/D themselves) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter