Swan & Dolphin Experts Please...

dtripli

DIS Veteran
Hi All

We stayed at the Dolphin years back and are considering staying there again. My husband has a conference to attend and this is one of the chosen hotels. I know that we can use Disney transportation, but I do have a few other questions.

Do Swan & Dolphin quests receive magic bands as well? If not I guess the only other option is carrying credit card/cash in parks? Are Swan/Dolphin guests able to use early entry/late park privledges? And can they book their fast passes in advance?

Anything you can let us know about the resort is greatly appreciated...pros and cons. Our 18 year old daughter and 9 year old son will be with us as well. I'm thinking we would stay at Swan side for the queen beds.

Thank You :)

No, they do not receive MBs. Even if you buy a MB, you can not charge back to your room on it and you will have to carry a room key card. I always carry cash, a cc and an ID anyway since charging to MBs does not always work. Yes, you get EMH. Yes, you can book FPs. I've stayed at both the Swan and Dolphin and enjoyed them both. The Swan rooms are a tad bigger but most of the shops and restaurants are on the Dolphin side.

thank you... I would prefer staying on the Dolphin side....wish they had the larger beds!

Although some people might not notice, the Swan is rated higher than the Dolphin by AAA. The Swan earned a Four Diamond rating but the Dolphin only gets a Three Diamond rating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter