Swan/ Dolphin club level offerings vs Disney concierge

Ladyhawke10

Grand Floridian girl
Can anyone offer a comparison between the selection of offerings at the Swan or Dolphin's club level versus the concierge lounges at the Disney resorts? I've tried concierge at the BC, WL and AKL, so I know what the schedule/ quality is like at these resorts, just wondering how this compares to a club stay at the Swan or Dolphin.

Thanks for info! :love2:

I think you will be disappointed with the club level if you expect concerige lounge quality.

Club level is open for a few hours in the morning for a light breakfast and a few hours in the evening for snacks. There are no other offerings (ie. mid afternoon, after park closing etc.)

Beer/Wine are available at the club level, but it is an extra charge.

Club level staff do not normally do reservations etc. They just deal with the food.

All in all I would only do club level if it was free.

wow! that's good to know! we were considering doing the dolphin club level (i have starwood pts that would give us a % off) but now i might not be bothered and just consider a standard room... thanks for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!