Swan and Dolphin/Onsite Resorts confirm Late EMH at AK 5/27/17-7/4/17

Our 5/31-6/8 split, between POR/YC, did not put me on the email list. I'm happy about this, though!

Sure. I checked senders and I don't have anything from Disney or affiliates.
Possibly they are being delayed because AP and DVC are supposed to have Preview Days prior to the actual ride opening. Those previews may begin next month.

I'm not DVC and won't have an AP until I'm there to upgrade. I'm not worried about not receiving the info for my resort stay, because I seek out info, but it's odd that FredtheDuck and his cousin were notified but others weren't. Typical WDW.
Unfortunately, it's very typical. Fred and his cousin are not staying at DVC properties - that may be the difference. The DVC owners have received their notices and are booking their previews now.

Pandora FPs even had a glitch this morning and guests were able to book for both rides. Took a few minutes before Tiering was put into place.

Unfortunately, it's very typical. Fred and his cousin are not staying at DVC properties - that may be the difference. The DVC owners have received their notices and are booking their previews now.

Pandora FPs even had a glitch this morning and guests were able to book for both rides. Took a few minutes before Tiering was put into place.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing - LOL! I'm staying at POR and YC (not DVC) starting 5/31 and didn't receive the info about Pandora EMH. I wouldn't have received emails about the preview.

It's all exciting, though! DH is not thrilled with the expected crowd levels for it but I'm making time on different days to try to see everything.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing - LOL! I'm staying at POR and YC (not DVC) starting 5/31 and didn't receive the info about Pandora EMH. I wouldn't have received emails about the preview.

It's all exciting, though! DH is not thrilled with the expected crowd levels for it but I'm making time on different days to try to see everything.
Sorry - I thought you were the DVC person. I've been tracking all the Pandora stuff since 4:00a PT - I'm on overload. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter