Swan and Dolphin/Onsite Resorts confirm Late EMH at AK 5/27/17-7/4/17

DisneyMaleficent50

DIS Veteran
As a guest of the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin Resort you may explore Pandora—The World of Avatar beyond regular Park hours from 11 pm to 1 am nightly, May 27th to July 4th 2017. This benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available to you at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.

Please note that these nightly EMH say you may explore Pandora. Leads me to believe only Pandora open nightly unless AK park also has Late EMH

That is going to be one crowded land! If you consider the lines for the new rides, people who join right before park closing will probably still be in line at midnight or later!

So I received an Email from Disney that om May 27- July 4 Gust staying at select resorts can enjoy pandora from 11pm to 1 am

did any one else receive this email

here is the email

What
Nightly Extra Magic Hours

Where
Only in Pandora—The World of Avatar
at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park

When
11 p.m.–1 a.m. nightly, May 27–July 4, 2017

Who
Exclusively for Guests of select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels

How
Valid Theme Park admission and your Resort ID required

Why
These very special evening hours will give you and your family the best opportunity to enjoy everything Pandora—The World of Avatar has to offer

What are Extra Magic Hours?
Each day one of the Theme Parks offers extended hours for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests to enjoy select attractions. Just remember, you'll need valid Theme Park admission and your Resort ID.

"Extra" Extra Magic Hours
Only in Pandora—The World of Avatar, nightly Extra Magic Hours give your family extra time to fly on the back of a banshee, navigate a mystical river and walk under floating mountains. This benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available to you at Disney's Animal KingdomTheme Park.

Disney FastPass+ service for Pandora—The World of Avatar attractions
During regular Theme Park hours, Disney FastPass+* service will be available at the two attractions within Pandora—The World of Avatar. You may select only one of these two attractions in your first set of Disney FastPass+ selections, subject to availability. Guests at select Walt Disney WorldResort hotels can reserve Disney FastPass+ selections for attractions, including those in Pandora—The World of Avatar, up to 60 days prior to check-in beginning March 24.

Nighttime is the best time
There's so much excitement surrounding the debut of this world beyond belief that we suggest you take advantage of the nighttime Extra Magic Hours to visit Pandora—The World of Avatar. Then you can reserve Disney FastPass+ experiences to enjoy the rest of Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park during regular hours. We can't wait to share this fantastic new land with you.

So I received an Email from Disney...
What Nightly Extra Magic Hours
Where Only in Pandora—The World of Avatar
When 11 p.m.–1 a.m. nightly, May 27–July 4, 2017
Who
Exclusively for Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels

Oh my, SELECT resorts ................ what does that mean?

Perhaps it only means not the "neighbor resorts"

Because if they start Selecting "Deluxe" resorts lets say...or start DIScriminating against mods n values that would not bode well, at all

OP.. are u booked on site? Resort?

I rrecently booked a quick weekend at a mod....
No email received..

I think I am at POP or one of the all stars that weekend will check when I get back to my laptop

Select as in Swan Dolphin is included. There's a thread running on this and this is also being discussed in the Pandora thread.

Closing while I figure out where to Merge or redirect.

Select as in Swan Dolphin is included. There's a thread running on this and this is also being discussed in the Pandora thread.

But they already get Extra Magic Hours. So why would there be a need to say only select resorts are getting these Extra Magic Hours if no one who already gets it isn't being excluded?

"Select" is their standard language.

Extended Theme Park Hours - Extra Magic Hours
Extra Magic Hours offer a rare and unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in Walt Disney World parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge. This special perk is offered to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

Each day, one of the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to 2 hours after regular closing time.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/extended-theme-park-hours/

Guest of select Walt Disney World Resorts reads to me as not all of the resorts will get it. Which is stupid.

But they already get Extra Magic Hours. So why would there be a need to say only select resorts are getting these Extra Magic Hours if no one who already gets it isn't being excluded?
I am wondering if they picked one hotel from each category for this, as there are not evening EMH listed for AK that weekend

hoping more people got the Email and can say were they are staying so we can see if it really is select or not.

Yikes, you caught me in the middle of a page refresh when you did the merge, took me a couple of mins to figure out what I was looking at :)

I think the "select" is to separate the standard WDW resort hotels from the Hilton, Holiday Inn, and Doubltree in Lake Buena Vista (and anything else I'm missing). They are considered WDW resort hotels technically as well because they're on Disney property, but they're not owned by Disney. The other non-Disney properties on property have worked out deals that do allow them the privilege.

That's been discussed in the Pandora thread. Just the wrong word choice by whoever wrote this blog post and email.

I think the "select" is to separate the standard WDW resort hotels from the Hilton, Holiday Inn, and Doubltree in Lake Buena Vista (and anything else I'm missing). They are considered WDW resort hotels technically as well because they're on Disney property, but they're not owned by Disney. The other non-Disney properties on property have worked out deals that do allow them the privilege.
dose the four season fall in this too.

dose the four season fall in this too.
Four Seasons doesn't get EMH. I don't know where they're located exactly, but I think they're within Disney's "city limits." I just named the ones I remember offhand without looking it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter