Swagbucks

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
Does anyone use Swagbucks to get gift cards to use for Disney? I'm failing at it miserably! I spent an hour on it yesterday and earned about 13 SB. I didn't qualify for any surveys and didn't get any SB for searches. I got 3 SB for watching about 20 videos (let them run while I made dinner) but it was a pain running back and forth to start the new one. There isn't an ios app to watch them on my phone or i-pad anymore, so I had to use the desktop. Am I doing something wrong? I feel like it shouldn't be this hard!

If you look a little farther down the Budget Board page, you should find an ongoing thread called "Those using Swagbucks". That's a great place to hang out and learn the ins and outs of Swagbucks. Feel free to ask questions there. People are very friendly and ready to help each other.

For now, I'll mention that I've been using Swagbucks for a little over 2 years and have earned somewhere around $2500-$3000 over that period. I'd have to go back and check to get an exact amount but it's somewhere in that range. It's fun and the extra vacation money is great!

I do very few surveys, but earn many or most of my SB doing nCraves. Check those out, found under Watch (on the left). There's a variety of them on any given day, and you'll learn which ones go quickly, which ones take too long, etc. There are 3 that will run over and over without you clicking them forward or messing with them. Those are the TV one and the All You Can Eat ones. I normally get one of those going before I leave for work, and it is usually still running when I get home, having racked up a nice amount of SB. Sometimes it will glitch out and stop running during the day, but not real often. You have to make sure your Pop-up blocker is off to get them to run.

Be sure to turn on your goal setter (top middle of homepage). You get bonus SB for meeting your daily goal, and for getting streaks of days when you meet the goal.

Look for the To Do List on the left, about halfway down. Those are mostly very quick tasks that earn you daily points when you do them.

I have to leave for work now, but hopefully that gives you a few hints to get you started. There's much more, but hanging out on the big thread and asking questions will really help you.

Good luck!

Does anyone use Swagbucks to get gift cards to use for Disney? I'm failing at it miserably! I spent an hour on it yesterday and earned about 13 SB. I didn't qualify for any surveys and didn't get any SB for searches. I got 3 SB for watching about 20 videos (let them run while I made dinner) but it was a pain running back and forth to start the new one. There isn't an ios app to watch them on my phone or i-pad anymore, so I had to use the desktop. Am I doing something wrong? I feel like it shouldn't be this hard!
Here's a link to the main thread where SB is being discussed on a daily basis.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/those-using-swagbucks.3222525/

Lots of very helpful people on that thread. They'll assist you with hints on how to boost your earnings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter