SW Rapid Rewards shopping?

leebee

DIS Veteran
Can someone please explain how this works? Is it like when I use ebates... I just log into the SW shopping site and it'll take me to different stores for online ordering?

Can someone please explain how this works? Is it like when I use ebates... I just log into the SW shopping site and it'll take me to different stores for online ordering?

Yes. You just log in through their portal and you can either search for a store or for an item. You will be paid a specific number of points depending on which retailer you use. My points are posted fairly quickly.

Just wondering are certain offers targeted? Because there was something for a newspaper trial that would cost $1 but you get like 700 points. Just wondering too if those trials are hard to cancel..

Just wondering are certain offers targeted? Because there was something for a newspaper trial that would cost $1 but you get like 700 points. Just wondering too if those trials are hard to cancel..
I had signed up for the New York Times and it was easy to cancel when there was a big bonus and was trying to get to 110k for CP. I don't think it was targeted. I just had to look for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter