SW just OPENED to DECEMBER 10, 2006

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
LOL

I was just talking to them 'cause I when I went online it still stated October 27th!

Sneaky peeps!

j

Booked for October 29th. Expensive though - will be looking for dings and sales! :goodvibes

Fiona

cdnmickeylover said:
Booked for October 29th. Expensive though - will be looking for dings and sales! :goodvibes

Fiona

But Not As Expensive as AC!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I even applied the credit I had for the flights down! Saved $50.00!

j

cdnmickeylover said:

Fiona

I would check your price again, mine just dropped from $101 to $73.49 got a $60 credit to use for the flight back when they open those dates :cool1:

mousy_in_canada said:
I would check your price again, mine just dropped from $101 to $73.49 got a $60 credit to use for the flight back when they open those dates :cool1:

Just did and not ours, maybe later

j

Scratch42 said:
Just did and not ours, maybe later

j

QUICK!! check again I did the same as you since mine was coming up at 145 -- 50 more than yesterdays prices for October when the cheapest was 94. NOW I can get at least my south bound flight for 87!! party:

Donald -- Looks like yours ended up dropping!
I am glad you got a credit!

Looking forward to the next dates opening up need the 15th now

mousy_in_canada said:
Donald -- Looks like yours ended up dropping!
I am glad you got a credit!

Looking forward to the next dates opening up need the 15th now

Well at least we got our flights DOWN for a good price ($411) BUT we don't come back until one lousy day after the date that they have released so I still haffa sit here :surfweb:

It was strange. Earlier today I booked at $145, BUF-MCO one way. Then within a couple of minutes I went to book the same flight for my mom. Within a matter of a couple minutes the price had gone from $145 to $94 one way!!!!! I booked moms quickly, called SWA and they helped me rebook my flight at the lower rate. I was so happy. I now have a credit to put toward the cost of our flight home .

I l :love: southwest!!!

I also booked our flight earlier today at $145, but thanks to you folks I just rebooked and got a $408 credit.

Has anyone had any luck recently receiving a credit back onto your credit card? Last December our flight price dropped 2x and I called and they refunded my credit card. We only paid $388 return for the 4 of us.

Woohoo... so happy.... Was literally about to book my flight when i read prices had dropped.... sure enough I refreshed a few times and got my price to drop from from i think 127 to 87....

So now we got our r/t flights at a good price.... Now the trip feels so much closer... and it's a load of your back when you book the flights at a good price and times you want.

Will still keep my eyes peeled out for a ding... but can more than live with this price if it's final.. (as others have said... way cheaper then AC)

:cool1:

Welcome one & all to the game of Southwest price dancing :dancer:

Please keep your arms & legs in the ride until you reach the airport :rotfl2:

Buzzfan said:
I also booked our flight earlier today at $145, but thanks to you folks I just rebooked and got a $408 credit.

Has anyone had any luck recently receiving a credit back onto your credit card? Last December our flight price dropped 2x and I called and they refunded my credit card. We only paid $388 return for the 4 of us.

In February of this year I got the money refunded to my friends CC (I booked for her) as long as you stayed on the same flight it should be no problem getting it back, just make sure you phone the long distance number and not the 1-800 and you should be ok!

mousy_in_canada said:
In February of this year I got the money refunded to my friends CC (I booked for her) as long as you stayed on the same flight it should be no problem getting it back, just make sure you phone the long distance number and not the 1-800 and you should be ok!
Isn't the 1-800 number and the long distance number the same Cust Ser office ?

I know now why our flights have not gone down in price!

We are flying MCO to BUF! They know that we have to get back home in order to make more money for our next trip! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

j

wee-haggis said:
Isn't the 1-800 number and the long distance number the same Cust Ser office ?

Does not seem to be, the 1-800 is a 24 hour line for reservations and general questions and the long distance is a Customer Relations number that works 8-5 central time I have always had better luck with them for a refund then the other number.

Scratch42 said:
I know now why our flights have not gone down in price!

We are flying MCO to BUF! They know that we have to get back home in order to make more money for our next trip! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

j

I vote we just stay there. :rotfl:

Fiona

Did you tell her you'll be right down, Janet? ;)

Well, I think we might wait until a better fare for the beginning of December comes along, either the Tuesday special or a DING. I have to talk to DH too and get our dates in place. It would be soooo nice if Disney would extend the current room only code into December too!

I thought the 1 800 number for SWA was only good in the US and that you had to call the long distance number from Canada?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter