• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Indiana; NW Kentucky; SW Illinois New Poll!

Our Meetup~

• December Saturday

• November Saturday

• If in December: Secret Mickey (Secret Santa Gift Exchange)

Results are only viewable after voting.
dl195.jpg

nope ....but I will defeinately try one next time ... I wonder if they have them in Disneyland :confused3 ...Im going in Oct?

You can only hope! I wish I had one right now!

Donna

You know you can make those at home?:thumbsup2 There are recipes on the boards for them. Haven't tried yet. But when I get a bad hankering, watch out at Schnuks, I may just buy out the entire row of Pineapple Juice!:lmao:

Just wanted to say HELLO to my fellow Kentuckians. I am on the other side of the state- Greenup, Ky. I am from Northern Ky, though. (Cynthiana - it's near Lexington). It's fun to see there are so many people from the same area. Hope you have a great Dis meet.
I am just south of florence , ky

What happened to this thread, did everyone give up on it?:confused3

I was hoping it would always continue on!

:goodvibes

Louisville, Ky chiming in.

And I did a 1-year stint in Evansville/Mt. Vernon (did my co-op for GE Plastics out in Mt. Vernon).

Well thank you Ashley, just wanted to make sure I wasn't all alone. I hate that! I see your on my space, want to accept me as a friend? I will send a request and you can deny or accept at your liesure.
We are going to get some rain aren't we? :goodvibes

Ok. I was like who is this guy adding me...LOL! Sure I will add you now. Anyone have any upcoming trips?! We have our honeymoon booked & deposit paid! June 8-13!!!!

Ok. I was like who is this guy adding me...LOL! Sure I will add you now. Anyone have any upcoming trips?! We have our honeymoon booked & deposit paid! June 8-13!!!!

Yes it was me, Ashley! At work we are not allowed to look at myspace, but at home or on my cell phone I can....still trying to pull it on the phone, but it is so small ;)

Yes, Ashley, we are a tennis family. Besides myself, my daughter (13) and son (10) both play. The son is ranked 3rd in the state of Indiana and the daughter is ranked 28th in their age divisions.
I am also a USTA official.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter