• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Indiana; NW Kentucky; SW Illinois New Poll!

Our Meetup~

• December Saturday

• November Saturday

• If in December: Secret Mickey (Secret Santa Gift Exchange)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello to the ones who just found the board! Glad you guys are here! This is week is going to be like heck! I have to work all week due to Thanksgiving but I am off Thursday and Friday (MY Christmas Shopping Day) Yes, I am one of the ones out at 3am or before to shop until about 10pm. My sister, My mom and I get 70% of our shopping done this day! I am so ready I love it! Hope everyone else has a GREAT Holiday and anyone have a day they would like to do the meet?! What about the 1st or 2nd saturday in december?!

Hello to the ones who just found the board! Glad you guys are here! This is week is going to be like heck! I have to work all week due to Thanksgiving but I am off Thursday and Friday (MY Christmas Shopping Day) Yes, I am one of the ones out at 3am or before to shop until about 10pm. My sister, My mom and I get 70% of our shopping done this day! I am so ready I love it! Hope everyone else has a GREAT Holiday and anyone have a day they would like to do the meet?! What about the 1st or 2nd saturday in december?!

Ah, you're a glutton for punsihment like DS! He and his uncle have been plotting their Black Friday adventures for about a week. Not me, thanks! I did that when DS was little, but as I have gotten older I can't deal with the crazy crowds as much.

I'd go with the second weekend of December for the DIS meet...DS is marching in the Lights Fantastic parade December 1st so I'd miss the DIS meet.

Hope everyone has a safe and "full-filling" Thanksgiving!

Ah, you're a glutton for punsihment like DS! He and his uncle have been plotting their Black Friday adventures for about a week. Not me, thanks! I did that when DS was little, but as I have gotten older I can't deal with the crazy crowds as much.

I'd go with the second weekend of December for the DIS meet...DS is marching in the Lights Fantastic parade December 1st so I'd miss the DIS meet.

Hope everyone has a safe and "full-filling" Thanksgiving!

I am not going out shopping on Friday either, no way you can't make me :rotfl:.

Laura, you said "Lights Fantastic parade", do you mean the one in Carbondale? I have lived here for 3 years and never went, I might just have to go :thumbsup2.

I am not going out shopping on Friday either, no way you can't make me :rotfl:.

Laura, you said "Lights Fantastic parade", do you mean the one in Carbondale? I have lived here for 3 years and never went, I might just have to go :thumbsup2.

Yes, that is the parade. It's pretty nice if you can tolerate the cold. DS has marched in it a few years now, and so far only last year was the cold a real hassle for me, but it was still fun! You should go once!

Hello Everybody!

Sorry so quiet as of late but I got a new job!

I am the site producer of a new forum, resource site for the Tri-State called EvansvilleMoms.com!

We are having a HUGE Launch Event at cMoe on February 2nd! If you would like to come it is free and open to the public!

Email me if you would like more information:Amy@evansvillemoms.com!

Hope to see you there!

Im not a mom! But glad to hear of a new place starting!
Anyone still wanting to do the get together?! I figure since its after the holidays maybe we would all have a chance now?!

I'm up for a meet as long as I am home/in the area. We have a lot of travel planned for the next 2 months.
:goodvibes

Weekend might be better...Saturday. Personally, I'm pretty open for any day except Sunday. Any ideas where you might suggest meeting? The mall in Evanvsille or some other place?

Hi All! I just found this thread, I'm in Louisville, Kentucky! Glad to know I'm not the only DIS member in the area!

Just found this thread. I am in Evansville too. Just wanted to say hi!! :flower3:

southern illinois here closest to carbondaLE:)

I'm up for a meet too! Just let me know where and when!:cool1:

southern illinois here closest to carbondaLE:)

:wave2: Was just wondering exactly where you are...I live in Herrin so that is only 10 miles from Carbondale.

Only 12 more days till WDW and DS marches in the Magic Kingdom! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter