Suzy & Perla and their secret to skipping lines, 2 trips down 2 to go, March is soon

I am LOVING your trip report! :lovestruc I'm only on page 7 but I have already gotten so many great tips. I'm planning my family's first trip for the second week of June.

Boo is just the cutest thing! And I enjoyed your comparision of DL and DW. Looking forward to reading the rest. :)

Thanks! Boo is quite the little cutie. Handful, but cute. We will be at Disney in June also, maybe the same time!

WOW!!!!! I would love to know how you accomplished this.

Shopping the deals and coupons. A great resource is www.thecouponmom.com It's a free site, you just have to register. Suzy & I just get a Sunday paper from a major city and our mom's give us their coupons from the their paper, so we'll often have 3-4 coupons of the same thing. Then we match the coupons with the deals. There are tons of tips & sites to learn from on the budget board here. She and I could write a book on the subject, but we don't have to because there are many already out there!

With the size of our families, I think our Disney trips would space out much further without coupons!

I wish you much luck.

Whatever she was doing, Mom and I headed into the stores to look Buzz Lightyear wings which Jack-Jack "needed." This was the one thing he asked for over & over but they were $49. for the costume and you couldn't buy them any other way that we saw. He never did get them. When we came home Mom made him some from recycled materials only to learn that if you make a 2 year old wings, they will try to fly. Whoops. Shoulda seen that coming.

I have the Buzz wings if she would like to have them. They were given to us and my DS doesn't care if he has them or not.

I have the Buzz wings if she would like to have them. They were given to us and my DS doesn't care if he has them or not.

Thank you so much for your offer!! :hug: I really appreciate it. But we got him some Buzz wings this winter. The kind that pop out with sound effects so he's all set. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter