Sushi

joyboy

Mouseketeer
Wondering if Tokyo Dining would be a good choice to order sushi, we will be staying at the Yacht Club :cool1:

I ate there two weeks ago and had the volcano roll! It was FANTASTIC! I would say that the service is pretty top notch too. I liked it so much that I came home and made a reservation for my birthday trip in March! My dad is very fond of sushi and I know he'll love it there too! :goodvibes

What is great about Tokyo Dining if you are in a group where not everyone likes sushi, they also offer other items - the filet is great.

We go to Tokyo Dining for our first meal every trip. Volcano roll and Mt Fuji cocktail. Relaxing and great service too. Tried Kimonos @ the Swan for the first time last November. Excellent!

Take the short walk over to Kimono's. The food is a whole level above TD.

Wondering if Tokyo Dining would be a good choice to order sushi, we will be staying at the Yacht Club :cool1:

We had lunch there last month and we felt that the Sushi was bland and not the freshest we have had.

Kimonos definately. We tried it for the first time last year and it was definately one of our best meals. We really enjoyed it and have it in our plans for this May. The pear and brown sugar martini is very nice:drinking1

Not only is Kimonos a quicker walk from YC, the sushi is a lot better.

I agree...Kimonos!! They are not open for lunch, don't take reservations, and don't open until 5 or 6? But much better, moderately priced, and an easy walk or boat ride from YC and then you can zip back to Epcot!!

I'll have to agree that the sushi at Kimonos is generally better than Tokyo Dining but the service at TD is fabulous. And the sushi is good. It's a bummer that Kimonos is not open until dinner.

If you r in the mood for sushi and DTD try wolfgangs you may be surprised that's at the west side not express

I know Kimonos serves tempura. Not sure what else.

Kimonos doesn't take the dining plan, if that's a consideration. Tokyo Dining does, but not for the sushi menu. You can get sushi in a platter listed on the main menu but not individual pieces or rolls.

Thanks

Four of us love sashimi/sushi but my oldest would would be happy to hear there is tempura as well!

I'm so glad I caught this thread!
Hubby has been a bit down in the dumps lately. We're sneaking off to the Swan for a few days in May.
He loves sushi, and we're actually some of those crazy people who like karaoke - anyone here gone to the karaoke? Do you know what time it starts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!