Sushi served at Kona?

Mouse's Shadow

DIS Veteran
I was at Kona in Oct. I believe we were given a sushi menu, from the Kona sushi bar,but I was just want some confirmation on this. Sometimes my mind can play tricks on me.:upsidedow

We're going in Sept. with friends. They would like to have sushi. If you have any other recommendations I would love to hear them.

Thanks.

Yes, you can order sushi at either Kona or at the sushi bar. If you are not given a sushi menu don't assume, ask for one.

We were on Deluxe Dining Plan back in June, and were allowed to choose sushi off the sushi menu as an appetizer there, and it was DELICIOUS! Totally worth it OOP too if you aren't on the plan or want sushi as an entree. I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much. I love Kona, so I hope they choose to go there. I also read that Tokyo Dining has sushi, but I've never eaten there.

Thank you so much. I love Kona, so I hope they choose to go there. I also read that Tokyo Dining has sushi, but I've never eaten there.

They do, but unless everyone dining wants sushi, there isn't very much else to choose from there--mainly tempura or sushi. California Grill in the Contemporary also has sushi, but is $$ :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter