Survivor Winners at War Season 40

I'm sticking with Sandra. Not that she'll be disappearing anywhere, seeing that the dumb Edge of Extinction is back.

I'm sticking with Sandra. Not that she'll be disappearing anywhere, seeing that the dumb Edge of Extinction is back.
Sandra voted off 1st? She should be. But I think I read that a few other ladies have an alliance with her (or they say they hope to all hook up in an alliance). They'd all be stupid to keep her or Rob either for very long. But with Sandra, I think they think they can use her as a shield and since she isn't most fabulous at the Outplay (comps) part that they can cut her later down the line. Mistake. She is way too good at the social aspect of the game. Probably THE best.

But with Sandra, I think they think they can use her as a shield and since she isn't most fabulous at the Outplay (comps) part that they can cut her later down the line. Mistake. She is way too good at the social aspect of the game. Probably THE best.
Exactly. To paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Sandra, um, finds a way. Love her, but she needs to go first.

Exactly. To paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Sandra, um, finds a way. Love her, but she needs to go first.

Yeah, I either said this earlier on this thread, or on another one (maybe Season 39?). I love Sandra. She's amazing. She needs to be voted off. Now. Right away. Not after you make fire, not after you get water, not after the first challenge. Right now. Because otherwise, she'll win.

They aren't going to want to keep both Rob and Amber around for long. They will probably dump Rob first.

Interesting. Will wait for tomorrow to post thoughts so folks can watch and not be spoiled.

Not liking the twists...the coins/tokens or whatever they call them and edge of extinction.

There is a way to add spoilers. Hit the cog at the end of the edit ribbon to activate bb code
Then do something like this:

Then you end up with this:
This is not a spoiler

Anyway:
EoE still sucks, but is at least more useful this time around

Ben fanboying over Rob was hilarious. Ben still does not seem to understand this game.

Still don't remember Michelle. They showed her beating Aubrey and Tai, and I still don't remember it. Bitter Jury?

- Nat losing sucked, but was understandable, given her pre-existing relationship with Jeremy.
- Still, it follows the standard tropes of a) voting out a woman first, and b) voting out a visible minority early
- Wouldn't put it past her to make it back in though

- Shocked that Sandra didn't get a single vote. It was almost as if the conversation was like this:
People: We gotta vote Sandra out
Someone: But what about the Poker Player Alliance?

(Sandra strolls up)

Sandra: Well, what ABOUT the Poker Player Alliance?
Everyone: Let's vote out Amber.

This is not a spoiler

Anyway:

Ben fanboying over Rob was hilarious. Ben still does not seem to understand this game.

Still don't remember Michelle. They showed her beating Aubrey and Tai, and I still don't remember it. Bitter Jury?

- Nat losing sucked, but was understandable, given her pre-existing relationship with Jeremy.
- Still, it follows the standard tropes of a) voting out a woman first, and b) voting out a visible minority early

- Shocked that Sandra didn't get a single vote. It was almost as if the conversation was like this:

(Sandra strolls up)

x
This is not a spoiler

Anyway:

(Sandra strolls up)

Sandra voted off 1st? She should be. But I think I read that a few other ladies have an alliance with her (or they say they hope to all hook up in an alliance). They'd all be stupid to keep her or Rob either for very long. But with Sandra, I think they think they can use her as a shield and since she isn't most fabulous at the Outplay (comps) part that they can cut her later down the line. Mistake. She is way too good at the social aspect of the game. Probably THE best.
I cannot stand Sandra. I realize lying and manipulation is a part of the game, but Sandra takes sleaze to a whole new level and she’s unequalled at mind games. She’s won TWICE, yet continues to convince people that other players are a bigger threat. It’s sheer stupidity to keep her in the game.

This is not a spoiler

Anyway:

(Sandra strolls up)

I was a bitter viewer. Michelle was useless. Aubrey should’ve won.

Having Edge of Extinction back in play is a bitter pill to swallow. I hate it. Once again we'll have an Edge alliance where everyone there agrees to cast their final vote for whoever makes it back into the game.

I can't believe the two that got voted. For one on Robs tribe she should have gone with Parviti right after him. I like them both but they are too strong of players and together are going to be really strong. On the other tribe it should have been Sandra then Amber or Tyson.

This is going to be a fun season I think. My son just started watching last season and it was fun trying to explain the players to him. Or at least the ones that I remember. I recognized Michelle but don't really remember her. Same with Nick and Adam (I think that is his name)

Having Edge of Extinction back in play is a bitter pill to swallow. I hate it. Once again we'll have an Edge alliance where everyone there agrees to cast their final vote for whoever makes it back into the game.
I keep hoping the twist will be none of you make it back in the game, we were just holding every last one of you here because we didn't want to pay for lavish buffets for those that got voted off.

I didn't see much of the show last night, but I read a recap this morning, so I think I'm mostly up to speed.

I did not recognize many of the players--I've either missed all or part of more seasons than I thought or they just didn't leave an impression on me.

I've never been a fan of anything that allows voted-off contestants to return. The fire coins or whatever they're called seem like an interesting twist. BUT, especially for reunion shows, I wish they would go back to Survivor basics. WIN immunity, don't find it, and form alliances.

I was a bitter viewer. Michelle was useless. Aubrey should’ve won.
TOTALLY agree. Loved Aubry that season. Michelle won because she was close to those jerks, basketball player and other red headed guy that were bullies. They went to Ponderosa and poisoned the jury against the nice nerdy brainy girl who crafted their demise (Aubry). Even Tai would have been a better winner than lame-O Michelle. I want her gone fast this time. SHe's the quiet goat that does nothing but ride on coattails of the big bads. I guess that is strategy but I saw it more as that was the type of person she was (hanging with sleazy dirtballs like those 2 guys) and it lucked her into that win. What tribe is she on now? I see her aligning with Tony. I think they aren't on same tribe though.

I keep hoping the twist will be none of you make it back in the game, we were just holding every last one of you here because we didn't want to pay for lavish buffets for those that got voted off.
I'm accepting of someone coming back, but no one that goes to Edge should be allowed on the jury.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter