Survivor Question

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
When is the season finale for Survivor airing in the states?

This Sunday evening, May 11th, but not sure of the time. It does show this Thursday, then finale Sunday.

It's a two hour finale that airs on Sunday night (5/11). There is also a show on Thursday...so that is 3 hours of Survivor this week.

Plus...

SSB thinks that usually it is a two hour final episode, as they have two tribal concils... plus then you get the bonus hour show where they talk with the "survivors" live. Usually a few surprises there, for sure... :)

I hope Jeff grills them like he did the last group. He asked the kind of questions WE would have asked, not the questions the celebrity interviewers asked in the past.

Thanks everyone.

I just found out we get a show Friday night and then a three hour finale on Monday night. I can't wait.

Oh no!! I am going to be at a conference this weekend. Since this is my job I don't know if they day will be done at 8!! No way to tape it either...gotta figure out how to work this out!! I can't miss the last episode after keeping up with the entire season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter