Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

Oh gees. Another season of Phillips pink undies

It was only 1.5 hours here in So Cal as well. Why? The next 30 minute slot was a BBT re-run.

Good first episode. :thumbsup2 Phillip is cray cray.

Looked like Philip got a new pair of pink undies! :crazy2:

I kind of felt sorry for Francesca, being first voted off a second time! That had to have hurt!

I hated to see a "favorite" get voted off first, I was hoping they would win the immunity challenge.

Wasn't sure I was going to like the Marines guy, with the way he acted when they were trying to get their shelter built. All he could talk about was fire, then he sat on his butt. Get up and go make fire for goodness sakes!! Do something to help out instead of moaning. But then once fire was made he got better so we'll see how he does.

Was kind of surprised it was only a 1.5 hour episode, instead of 2 as some had reported it was going to be.

My favorite part was when Malcolm put his hand on Cochran's shoulder indicating he was to be voted off, after Cochran finished his story how decisions were made right a TC to vote people off by putting a hand on the person's shoulder to be voted off.:rotfl: And the first reward challenge where he almost lost his shorts!

My favorite part was when Malcolm put his hand on Cochran's shoulder indicating he was to be voted off, after Cochran finished his story how decisions were made right at TC to vote people off by putting a hand on the person's shoulder to be voted off.:rotfl: And the first reward challenge where he almost lost his shorts!

Absolutely!! The Laugh Out Loud :rotfl: best moment of the evening. LOVE Malcolm. :love:

My husband and I have decided that this season is poorly named. Instead of "Fans Vs Favorites 2", we think it should be called "Fans Vs Malcolm and a Bunch of Crazy Annoying People From Previous Seasons". :sad2:

The best thing about being Malcolm is that I don't think anyone knows who he is and how much of a threat he is yet, since the season prior hadn't aired prior to the filming of this season. All the Fans gave him a blank look when he showed up.

And yes, they did manage to scrape together all the most annoying people from previous years, didn't they? The only other person I can stand is Dawn.

Absolutely!! The Laugh Out Loud :rotfl: best moment of the evening. LOVE Malcolm. :love:

My husband and I have decided that this season is poorly named. Instead of "Fans Vs Favorites 2", we think it should be called "Fans Vs Malcolm and a Bunch of Crazy Annoying People From Previous Seasons". :sad2:

Or Fans vs. This is the best group we could get because the interesting people didn't want to be repeat players. :confused3

Seems like an odd choice for almost all the so called "favorites" since the only one that really could fit that definition was Malcolm, although I love Andrea. :flower3: And was soooooooooo glad she didn't get voted off.

I really don't get most of the cast of the favorites, some annoying yes, but others just why are you even here. Corrin? Francesqua? (I like Phillips pronunciation), Brenda, Cochran, Chris (or what's the dumb kids name with the long hair?), some of them I'm like you even remembers these no names? And it is impossible to label Fran a "favorite" no one even remembered her. She lasted one episode, each time as it turns out. :confused3:confused3:confused3

Cochran drove me nuts on his first season, but he was cracking me up last night. Love Malcolm, and I'm glad to see Eric ("dumb kid with long hair") back. He's not dumb, he just has a weird way of speaking.

Cochran drove me nuts on his first season, but he was cracking me up last night. Love Malcolm, and I'm glad to see Eric ("dumb kid with long hair") back. He's not dumb, he just has a weird way of speaking.

Guess I should have said kid that made the dumbest survivor move ever

Hi all. New to the thread, and haven't watched the show since the second season so I'm trying to get back in to it. Last nights episode was kind of bleh for me. Maybe I'm missing something?

travelbug24 said:
My favorite part was when Malcolm put his hand on Cochran's shoulder indicating he was to be voted off, after Cochran finished his story how decisions were made right a TC to vote people off by putting a hand on the person's shoulder to be voted off.:rotfl: And the first reward challenge where he almost lost his shorts!

I totally missed that.

I'm actually glad the fans won immunity. They were so pitiful in the first go round. And I'd have liked to see Francesca go further. She could've been one of the most dominant females physically.

I thought it was a good show last night. I love Malcolm, Dawn and Brenda from the Favorites. They were some of my real past faves. Now the others, I didn't really care for, ugh.... The fans, I really don't know many of them yet. I do like the guy with the glasses, he wore a hat.

True enough!

I don't remember Boston Rob and the touch the shoulder move. Am I the only one?

I was having a tough time remembering that as well ... and can't find via search.

Um .... you aren't really "Special Agent K" are you? :)

So far my least favorite player on the fans' side is Eddie: "Me and Hope are the best looking people out here." That attitude, combined with all the couples hooking up, is what I hope will be the fans' downfall.

I actually liked Cochran from before. He's a weasel, but he's smart and funny. I hope he and Malcolm stick around. Brandon is certifiable, but he's entertaining to watch. I don't remember Francesca, Andrea, or Corinne. Barely remember Brenda.

What ended up being the real story about Phillip and him being a "Federal Agent" didn't it turn out to be a total lie or something, surely one of you Survivor experts know this :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter