SURVIVOR fans! The game is on! What do you think?(Remember our west coast friends)

COOL!!! I'd bet they get a full 16. There's plenty of "losers" to choose from, too!!

They have Rudy listed and he was a third place finisher. They may be trying to get at least some people from all the final fours. I'm sure there are a few first and second place people who might not want to go through it again. I hope Jenna goes and is the first one voted off...then again I don't want her to go because she might just get lucky and win again :eek:

1st and 2nd would be good, but it leaves out way too many characters. Wouldn't you just love to see Jenna square off against Susan???

Sue Hawk would eat Jenna Marasco for lunch.

With this group, would Ethan be able to fly under the radar as well as he did the first time?

I am so not ready to see Jenna again any time soon!!!

I wonder if they would split up prior teams like Richard, Susan & Rudy, if they would be on separate tribes. And I wonder if the people would naturally gravitate to forming alliances with the people they had played with before. It will definitely be interesting!

I sure missed having Survivor last night!

nobody is gonna get away with flying under the radar ... they're all going to be paranoid about each other, big time. It'll be a regular feedying frenzy.

See, I think that if I won Survivor once (and the mil that came along w/it), I don't think I'd do it again. I think that's a once in a lifetime experience that couldn't be duplicated. It's kinda like going back to the well one too many times.

I think 3 tribes, instead of 2 would bring some excitement. (2 immunities when they are still 3 separate tribes)

I would LOVE to see Susan and Jenna on the same tribe. I can;t imagine Jenna wanting to do that again, though, since everyone saw how whiny and bratty she was.

If I won, I would go back for an "all-star" edition. Hey more excuses to whine and fight with people (and possibly get paid well). ;) Woo hoo. I mean after taxes that Million suddenly becomes just $500,000. I am much too spoiled to just settle for that. :teeth:

Originally posted by jamsmom
I would LOVE to see Susan and Jenna on the same tribe. I can;t imagine Jenna wanting to do that again, though, since everyone saw how whiny and bratty she was.

Jenna has said that she'd do it again in a heartbeat. Most players have said that. Suprisingly, Matt said he would NOT do it again. Not so much because he didn't enjoy it, but because he feels he's experienced all there is in it for him.

Ok I'm terrible trying to remember who was on what season and when. Can anyone post (or try) the names of all the players on each of the past episodes? There must be a site that has all that.

Here's a list from Survivor 1 and 2. I'm sure there are other lists out there but I'll let someone else do the looking as I am going out of town for the weekend and need to finish packing.

Tagi Dirk Teacher
Tagi Kelly River Guide
Tagi Richard Corporate Trainer
Tagi Rudy Retired SEAL
Tagi Sean Neurologist
Tagi Sonja Musician
Tagi Stacey Lawyer
Tagi Susan Truck Driver

Pagong B.B. Retired Builder
Pagong Colleen College Student
Pagong Gervase Youth Coach
Pagong Greg Journeyman
Pagong Gretchen Homemaker
Pagong Jenna College Student
Pagong Joel Salesman
Pagong Ramona Biologist

Survivor: Australia-

Kucha Alicia Personal Trainer
Kucha Debb Officer
Kucha Elisabeth Designer
Kucha Jeff Project Manager
Kucha Kimmi Bartender
Kucha Michael Software Producer
Kucha Nick Law Student
Kucha Rodger Teacher

Ogakor Amber Admin. Assistant
Ogakor Colby Auto Customizer
Ogakor Jerri Actor
Ogakor Keith Chef
Ogakor Kel Army Officer
Ogakor Marylyn Retired Detective
Ogakor Mitchell Songwriter
Ogakor Tina Nurse

If you go to the CBS site, you can go to any of the past Survivors by clicking on the pulldown in the upper right corner.

I'm back from WDW and finally caught up reading all the threads and viewing the tapes of the two episodes I missed, the one where Heidi was voted off and the finale.

I agree with all of you this was the best season with the most disappointing winner but that's what it is all about. Jenna was chosen from a jury of her peers. As for Heidi when the IQ off the charts. I don't know what kind of test they administer but if it was multiple choice, I prefer to think she was a rather good guesser.

Good luck to Kissimmee JP (Adorable Family) and Miss Jasmine. My dd applied for S7 and I think her tape was a little too risque. Keep that in mind.

Looking forward to talking to you all again for the Amazing Race...May 29th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter