SURVIVOR fans! The game is on! What do you think?(Remember our west coast friends)

Originally posted by dandave
Whooo! What a relief!
Thank you, d.kurz!! I should go on Survivor. Apparently, I would have no problem flying way under the radar. :teeth:

Go for it, Dandave! Somewhere in this thread is the link to the application!!!

Oh gosh! I was only joking. The first morning without coffee, and I'd be begging to leave. ;)

Originally posted by Kissimmee JP
Don't tell anyone, but I started filming my 3 minute audition tape last night. Shhhhhhhh.....

Hey Everyone!!! Kissimmee JP's making a Survivor audtion tape!!! Spread the word!

Thanks for keeping it quiet, oldtimer. ;) Just don't tell anyone else, ok? :teeth:

Thanks dandave...we'll hope for the best.

Oooooh, Kissimmee JP - Best of luck!! My DD's kindergarten teacher tried out for the outback Survivor. Obviously, she didn't make it and she was so disappointed. Hope you have better luck. Your luxury item will have to be something in lime green!

Originally posted by suzannen
Oooooh, Kissimmee JP - Best of luck!! My DD's kindergarten teacher tried out for the outback Survivor. Obviously, she didn't make it and she was so disappointed. Hope you have better luck. Your luxury item will have to be something in lime green!

Thanks....but why lime green? I'm clueless here....Ok, I'm clueless there too. I'd tell you not to tell anyone that either, but wdwoldtimer will screw that up too. :teeth:

Originally posted by Kissimmee JP
Thanks....but why lime green? I'm clueless here....Ok, I'm clueless there too. I'd tell you not to tell anyone that either, but wdwoldtimer will screw that up too. :teeth:

***Whispers*** good luck JP! That would be soooooo cool.

If you don't mind me asking....how old are you and are you skinny and cute like Jenna and Heidi or a fat pig like me and Deena!!! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lime green=unofficial DIS color.... TO be worn while at WDW to hopefully locate other DISers

Oh, sorry. Lime Green is the color of the DIS boards. I'm told folks wear lime green ribbons at the parks or at DIS meets to help other DIS'ers recognize them. Can anyone else who knows more elaborate on this for Kissimmee JP?

Anyway, I figured if you wore something lime green on the show, all the DIS'ers would be able recognize you and root for you.

Originally posted by d.kurz
***Whispers*** good luck JP! That would be soooooo cool.

If you don't mind me asking....how old are you and are you skinny and cute like Jenna and Heidi or a fat pig like me and Deena!!! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lime green=unofficial DIS color.... TO be worn while at WDW to hopefully locate other DISers

Thanks d. I am 34...and I'm a guy. I'm 6'3" 205 lbs...not fat, but not psycho fit either...here's a picture of me and my family.

261Monday__February_10__2003-med.jpg

That's Reese (4 on may 25th), Kimber (28), JP (34) and Garrett (6).

If I make the cut (which I imagine would be highly unlikely), I'll look for something lime green to take. :)

Nevermind I found the info (I had asked about the application info). Anyway I was having a conversation yesterday with someone about this. I am thinking about taking the plunge as well. Just need to get someone to make the video. :rolleyes:

I can be the spoiled, whiney, confrontational, "youngish, but definetly young looking", pain in the butt. ;) I won't mention the skinny and cute part. rofl. :teeth:

Good luck Kissimmee JP. It would be neat to have someone to root for.

BTW if I remeber correctly Tikiman from the DIS boards had auditioned before and did get a call back but didn't make the final cut. Maybe you could PM him to see if he has any advice about making the final cut.

That is so cool. Best of luck!

I was thinking of doing it and in my application saying that I wanted to do it to find a cheaper way to lose weight. But once they get a look at my medical history, I'd have a better chance of being a contestant on Are You Hot? :D

I would love to have a DISer to cheer for. But, then is anyone wasn;t nice to that person, we would have to give him/her the "Sue Speech" from Survivor 1 :)

JP: that's a great pic. Your family is very young and cute!!

The footage from the Pearl Islands sure was gorgeous, wasn't it? Looks like you can sit on the beach and watch the migrating whales.

clarification: the 16 survivors for the Pearl Islands have already been chosen right? So anyone sending in audition tapes now would be for the next show (location yet to be announced)???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter