SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

So did Angelina attend the REAL Yale? If she did they may want to tell her to stop telling people she studied negotiation at Yale.
I negotiate for a living. Who goes into a negotiation to give away every comfort and luxury that you have? I could see the fishing stuff... that wasn't doing them any good anyway, but most of the cookware, chairs and hammock all at once? Why didn't she just offer to allow Jeff to send in people to beat them, too? She didn't learn much in her class and the supposed Yale.

I negotiate for a living. Who goes into a negotiation to give away every comfort and luxury that you have? I could see the fishing stuff... that wasn't doing them any good anyway, but most of the cookware, chairs and hammock all at once? Why didn't she just offer to allow Jeff to send in people to beat them, too? She didn't learn much in her class and the supposed Yale.
Jeff seemed pretty humored by Angelina-but laughing at her, not with her. I like how he turned it around on his terms though. If Angelina goes to the end, no one will vote for her.

Christian sure gets a lot of air time-I don't think Gabby is vying to vote Christian off, it must be some strategic plan to say they are and blind side someone with an Idol and vote them off.

Jeff seemed pretty humored by Angelina-but laughing at her, not with her. I like how he turned it around on his terms though. If Angelina goes to the end, no one will vote for her.

Christian sure gets a lot of air time-I don't think Gabby is vying to vote Christian off, it must be some strategic plan to say they are and blind side someone with an Idol and vote them off.
Well...who has idols? Nick and who? Seems more like a blindside of Kara. Does she have an idol? Could be to get Nick to use idol on Christian and then vote him out. Does Mike have an idol? Could be a way to blindside him (cause Kara is in his alliance, no?). I'd lean more to Nick as they gotta break up voting pairs and Nick is with Davie (also has ties to Christian). Gabby should be careful, though, because she is a pair with Christian...and now kinda with Allison too. Maybe Nick and Davie gun for her and offering up Christian is her last ditch effort to save herself.

Or she could be a cold hearted snake...preying mantis who takes out her man.

In talking this out...I think it's her last ditch effort to save herself. There has been prior talk about going after her so I think that's the focus next week. Maybe most of that beach (except Christian) is tired of her tears.

I thought Nick, Mike and Christian had idols but I could be wrong.
Ah...so maybe they are going for Mike. He is in alliance with Kara so it might be. Either that or they are going after Gabby and it's her Elizabeth moment (backstab to try and save self).

I thought Nick, Mike and Christian had idols but I could be wrong.
No you are correct. I think Christian kept it quiet and only Mike and Christian know. Mike finally got some air time this week, but sad it made him look like a fool getting drunk on beer.

Yeah, Alec is my fave at Ponderosa. The others there...I dislike some things about each one and like some things about each one too. But Alec, I have nothing to dislike. Though in the game, he was playing both sides so I feel like that was his mistake. If he had stayed Goliath strong and not given secret info to Davids, the Goliaths would still have the numbers and he might still be in the game.

Ponderosa needs another girl. I hope it's Angelina but don't think it will be. I am thinking it will be another guy.
I happened upon a post in another forum that says Angelina, Mike and Nick are F3....boo on 2 of those...I hope to heck that spoiler info is incorrect
Interesting. I hope that is wrong.

Do you guys think they might have got food poisoning? That seemed like more than just a few glasses of wine. lol

Well...not too upset over the 2 who got snuffed. Though I now want Gabby gone...and still Angelina and Mike and now also Allison. Carl had to go because he was just way too comfortable and cocky. But they maybe should have stayed David strong for now and then got Carl out. If Angelina stays to the end I will be wanting to jump off a bridge...she grates my every nerve. Want fake tears Gabby to go due to preview for next week....did you all see what she wants to do?

Christian, Nick or Davie for the win. The only girl I could stomach winning is Kara.

I will upload Dan and Alec and Carl Ponderosas tomorrow.

Why do you also want Allison gone now? I like Allison so far. She kept it fairly cool despite being a target this week. I do hope Gabby isn't really turning on Christian. Sometimes they like to cut things out of context to create drama so I'm hoping its that. She has to be smart enough to know that people wouldn't respect that move from her. But I've been surprised before.

Overall I'm enjoying this season.

Allison bugs me because she could have flipped sides but would not and now that Goliaths have the lesser number...now she wants to play across team lines. And then she was saved in order to cut Carl and I was team David all the way.

I think this is one of the most interesting seasons in a long time! Some great tribals the last few weeks!!

I agree with many others after seeing next weeks previews, "what is Gabby thinking"!!! Hope the preview was just edited to look like she was going after Christian!

Many thanks to Lovin'fl for the links to the Ponderosa videos!! I have always loved watching those and always look forward to them on Thursday!

It has been 3 weeks or longer and I am sure their stomaches have shrunk down and is used to small portions. They are like people that get their stomache's banded and then eat to much and the food comes right back up. Survivor knows this and it makes me wonder why they offered such a large feast. When the final 3 or 4 go to the end, Survivor gives them a meal, but it is vegetables and some protein, not burrito's, pizza, etc. Food that will not rock out your stomache.

I'm really enjoying this season. Seems almost everyone knows what survivor is all about and are playing the game. The producers did a good job casting players.

Other than Angelina and Mike, I really like the others. I am hoping that Christian will win but I'll be ok with any of the others. They really should have gotten Mike out and kept Carl for at least one more week.

I like Nick and Christian the most.
But I don’t really care who wins.

As long as Angelina goes soon. I really can’t stand anything that comes out of her mouth. Even her facial expressions annoy me. I don’t know if it’s smugness or self-righteousness. My eyes almost rolled out of my head when she talked about her rice negotiations looking good for her Survivor resume. :crazy2:

Another great episode and TC. Was shocked that Gabby was truly gunning for Christian but I think it was because of seeing he has a girlfriend. I think they made a dumb move with Carl (which was Gabby's plan) and she made a dumb move going after her 'ride or die'. So I was glad to see her go (but wouldn't have minded Allison). Now we don't have to see her crying anymore (and, BTW, no tears when she got voted off....hmmmm).

Davie is my very fave. Loved his mom, Hazel's, visit. So adorable. And he is playing a very smart game. I like Christian too but he would have gone home had Davie not clued him in...and even then, Christian didn't believe it. I think Gabby's 'playing independently' speech at TC maybe woke him a bit (and he put 2+2 together). I like Nick, maybe a little less with him teaming with the 2 Goliaths on the reward. I get his feeling betrayed by Christian. But sad it seems Team David is dead and it's a free for all now.

Gabby's Ponderosa (boring):

The first Ponderosa video I had to shut off. She's annoying. LOL. But, I was so happy to see her go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter