Survived Westgate Sales Pitch Here is My Advice

I cannot imagine putting myself through the time wasting stress of beating back a high pressure sales job while I'm on vacation. I'm glad that I'm at the point in my life where I don't have to do this.

Say yes after just 5 minutes, sign up and get your tickets. On your way back to Disney stop by the post office and drop off your certified mail cancellation letter.

If this works..this is what I would do if I ever had to do the TS route. I would not have the patience that you all seem to have to do this.

I do agree that if you are in a pinch you can do a timeshare tour. I would just avoid Westgate. I've even done it myself. Only you can decied if the time is worth the investment.

You can sign up for Marriott at the hotel lobbies of the Marriott's in downtown dinsey (and probably all of them in the area) and for Hilton at the outdoor kiosk at the Premium Outlet malls.

I wrote a review several years ago on about 4 or 5 timeshare pitches and Marriott and Hilton were by far the 'winners" as far as no/low pressure and time commitment.

What kind of ticket deals can I get from going to one of these? And how do I sign up in advance?

If you're in Orlando timeshare reps are everywhere but from home if you google free disney tickets you'll get numerous sites that offer all sorts of ticket and hotel deals for attending the presentation. While I admit that this is not my idea of a fun time on vacation if it allows you to take your family on a vacation that you otherwise could not afford than what's a few hours of your time. We've stayed at some beautiful resorts for 5 nights with free tickets for a couple hundred dollars and in the end we remember the fun we had not the timeshare pitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter