Survey Question

Dcanoli

DIS Veteran
I just spent FOREVER doing a daily survey on QR. Here's what I got at the end:

THANK YOU!! Thank you for completing our survey. Those are all the questions we have for you. Click below to return to Greenfield Online and receive an entry into today’s sweepstakes.

Then, when I clicked to go back to QR, it said this:

Thank You for your Time!

It does appear that you did not qualify for this survey based upon your answers during this study. Don't worry, this is completely normal. Our clients seek to receive a specific number of responses from each group which they have chosen to hear from.

Click on the button below to take another survey to get the chance at $50,000 sweepstakes.
How in the world did I not qualify after spending a ridiculously long time completing a survey (with a PROGRESS BAR, I might add) and getting a "thank you for completing our survey" message at the end?

Has anyone else had this problem?!

Deb

The same thing happened twice tonight to me at cr.I finished both surveys and it still lets me try another. If I dont get credit for one of them, I will be emailing them in the am. April:confused3

...I feel a little better now.

Are those two sites related in any way? Just curious. I wouldn't think so, but still--it's pretty weird they are doing the same thing.

I posted on QR's forum too; I'm with you. If I don't get credit tomorrow, I'll probably e-mail Dmitry.

I've got a ton of offers that never credited, and I just hate bugging him with them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter