Survey about new membership tier (above platinum) for Sesame place, good at all 11 parks

Gregoryfo

Earning My Ears
Hey just got an email from Sesame place asking if I can take a survey, we are annual pass members. Seems like they are considering a new VIP annual pass. I am sure it is still in the early planning phase but thought some might be interested. Again please keep in mind this was just a survey, price might eventually be different, perks might be different, might never happen. The interesting part for me was that it would include an animal encounter and tour discounts. There are no animals currently at Sesame Place so either they will add some which is doubtful, or will allow the animal encounter to be done at Seaworld or BG. I could not figure out how to attach the screen shot so I uploaded it to imgur, here is the link:
If there is an easier way to share it let me know.

At that price point, its laughable. Unlimited drinks is interesting. I could see a pass where they packaged in food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter