Surrey Bike w/ 3 year old?

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
Well, almost 3, but for all purposes related to this question he is more like a 3 year old than a 2 year old.

We would like to rent a surrey bike on this trip. We're staying at CBR and they do have them there, but I was wondering what your favorite place to rent them is?

Also, what is the size limit for the basket in front for the kiddos?

We rented one when we stayed at POR. It was a lot of fun! My kids loved it, and I believe they would have been just turned 5 and 2.5 on this trip. They fit fine.

I was wondering this too, DS is 2.5 and we thought he would love the cruise around the BW. Anybody know if there is a weight limit for the basket seat?

We love the surrey bikes! We rented one at Coronado Springs when our daughter was 2 years old. She loved sitting up there in the basket! We plan to rent one again when we go back in October....our kids will be 4 and 1 at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter