Surprising our girls with MVMCP, Wishes dessert party & free dining 11/14-21 at Pop!

How did I not know that you had a pre-trip going? And how did you get to 11 pages before I discovered this? :laughing:

I am here now -- woo hoo on Glastonbury! You are going to have a blast! Is Jose going with you?

Could Stasia be giving you any bigger of an evil eye? :laughing:

Yeah, Stasia was NOT loving Disney on Ice noise. :rotfl:

I don't know how you missed the PTR! But lord knows you've been busy enough with your own trip, speaking of which I cannot wait to hear all about it! Just over a month until we're there and it is a busy, busy month!

Jose isn't coming to Glasto with me; it's a girls trip! I have a friend who lives in England so we're meeting up with her and enjoying the heck out of ourselves in the meantime!

Yeah, Stasia was NOT loving Disney on Ice noise. :rotfl:

Poor baby! :hug:

I don't know how you missed the PTR! But lord knows you've been busy enough with your own trip, speaking of which I cannot wait to hear all about it! Just over a month until we're there and it is a busy, busy month!

I must have been living in a cave. :sad2:

Jose isn't coming to Glasto with me; it's a girls trip! I have a friend who lives in England so we're meeting up with her and enjoying the heck out of ourselves in the meantime!

I am so jealous -- I know you are going to have a great time!

So Alexandra was climbinging all over me today asking to see pictures of Dismey Woold. I puled up the WDW site and noticed this little link at the bottom, and when I clicked on it it took me to a 'fortune teller' with three cards to choose from. Under the first card was...

3989777371_eb0a990667_o.png

YES! We'll be able to meet Tiana when we go in November! :thumbsup2

Under the next card was...

3990532686_056195f362_o.png

Double YES! A showboat 'cruise' with Tiana and her prince? SCORE.

And under the third card was...

3990532982_b9a3e4ca61_o.png

So Tatiana can present her KTTW card and get details for essentially a free ticket to see the movie. SWEET!

I found this information about the Tiana's Showboat Jubilee and this about meeting Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen as well.

SO excited, all over again!

This is so neat! I hope Tiana is still doing meet and greets this summer! I know we are super excited to see the movie in December!

I'm so excited for the new movie! It's about time they did another princess one!

the showboat looks like it will be alot of fun to see

Lovely Disney on Ice pictures!! Too bad Stasia was not enjoying it. It does look really fun, though!

This is so neat! I hope Tiana is still doing meet and greets this summer! I know we are super excited to see the movie in December!

I wonder if they'll move her in with with the Princesses in Toon Town?!

I'm so excited for the new movie! It's about time they did another princess one!

the showboat looks like it will be alot of fun to see

I know! It's been ages since we've had a new princess to go gaga over. I'm so curious about the showboat thing, I can't help but try it when we go!

Lovely Disney on Ice pictures!! Too bad Stasia was not enjoying it. It does look really fun, though!

It was a blast... unless you're my moody four year old. :rotfl:

Your Disney on Ice pictures are great. I can't wait until they come here to Omaha in March.

Since I've been MIA for a so long- I'm not sure what I commented on and didn't comment on. So I'm just going to comment on it again if I did! hehe

YAY for surprise trips- they would be sooo hard to hold back for soo long- but sooo worth it when you see there faces.

Great ADR choices! I loved Crystal Palace- idk why I just really do.
Renting a car is always a pain the butt. Thats one reason why we love disney soo much- we just fly down and don't have to rent a car if we don't want to.

Ooo- a tea party and Christmas party- lucky! Have you ever been the the Christmas Party? I would love to do that sometime. But we don't like crowds so we never went during this time.

I've only seen the gingerbread house on the travel channel and it looks amazing in TV- I can only imagine how it looks in real life!

I love when the purchases start. It makes the trip seem so much closer.

I just seen pictures from an email on "The Wave" and it looks pretty cool.

I'm probably wayyy late- but I say yes to Pop!

Disney on Ice!!! I wanted to go soo bad this year- and then when I looked it up- it was like a week later- the same week we were moving.. ppfff.

Thanks for the pictures! :goodvibes

Glastonbury, how cool!! I've always meant to go there but for one reason or another never have. I have been to Leeds and V (other music festivals in the UK) but not for a few years, our USA trips take up all of our vacation budget nowadays! :laughing: Sorry to hear Stasia didn't enjoy Disney on Ice, too funny that she was all happy about it afterwards though! A friend of mine took her 3 year old son to DLRP recently and he was all scared and burying his head in mum's shoulder meeting Mickey but afterwards he wouldn't stop going on all excited to anyone who would listen "I met Mickey Mouse!!" :rotfl2:

Loving you PTR!! Our Disney Trip will be overlapping with yours. We'll be there November 13-18. We are doing MVMCP on the 13th. :santa: My party and I will also be staying at Pop! I have stayed there once before and it's a great value resort. I think your family is really going to enjoy it!

Looking forward to counting down with you and can't wait to read you TR when you get back. It's less than one month away!! :yay::yay::yay:

I've been wondering that as well!! Where are you, Lara??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter