Surprising my wife with a cruise for her birthday.

Yikes. I secretly was wishing this was my husband!!! But I don't think he would be able to figure out the Disboards and I KNOW he wouldn't surprise me with a cruise because I'm trying my hardest to convince him we need to go on another one next year!!

I can't wait to follow along and see if your DW guesses. What a great surprise and fun way to tell her.

Congrats on such a great surprise!:cool1:

PS- could you, maybe, send this to my husband????:rotfl2:

More hints! Do you live in the houston area (galveston to katy, woodlands, kingwood, sugarland, baytown) or are you driving in from father? Perhaps you are flying in?

luv that cruise said:
More hints! Do you live in the houston area (galveston to katy, woodlands, kingwood, sugarland, baytown) or are you driving in from father? Perhaps you are flying in?

Yep!
Or has your wife already figured it out?

What a fantastic surprise! :thumbsup2

Drats! Being that I am not from TX, you are not my DH pirate:

Thanks for putting that idea out to all those DHs out there that DWs would love this as a birthday surprise. :flower3:

She will be thrilled!

What makes you all think he is from TX? I am cruising from Miami and I live nowhere near Florida. The point of sailing out of TX is that is where the "kids sail free" cruises depart from.

Not that this could be my DH even if he isn't in TX. :sad:

SurpriseDW4Her BD said:
Ok...

I created a new profile to post this because DW reads the DIS.. :surfweb:

I couldn't resist when they put the kids sail free out of TX sail dates up. I had to book her a cruise. Ofcourse our children will be going along. :rolleyes1

Don't want to give away to many hints... Im curious to see if she will figure it out.

I plan to leave clues on this thread until her bday. Stay tuned! :smokin:

Clue number 5, he probably sent this from a regular computer rather than the app, unless he DIS'es a lot as all the smileys are typed in from the app.
Spelling or typing errors, so either he was in a hurry because he was at work, has dyslexia/dysgraphia or just can't be bothered.

What makes you all think he is from TX? I am cruising from Miami and I live nowhere near Florida. The point of sailing out of TX is that is where the "kids sail free" cruises depart from.

Not that this could be my DH even if he isn't in TX. :sad:

Yup, you are right. I read it wrong. Still not my DH, as my birthday is not in February.:sad1:

NWT said:
Yup, you are right. I read it wrong. Still not my DH, as my birthday is not in February.:sad1:

Just because the cruise is in February doesn't mean her birthday is. Just that he's giving her this cruise for her birthday so most likely her birthday is between now and the cruise

racingfandj said:
My birthday is between now and then!!! DH...should I start checking the credit cards???

If he's smart, he bought Disney gift cards at target or Sam's club or whatever to pay for it. Then it's invisible on statements.

Depends how sneaky he's being.

Darn, just asked my DH and its not me... My bday is feb 13th so I thought... Well maybe...

Thanks guys... :flower3:

I have told no one.

Talk about difficult to do! :scared: But DCL has been super to work with! Lisa said she has done it before and knew just what to do so that no emails or notifications of any kind would come home. :upsidedow

We do not have seperate checking accounts... Whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers... ::yes:: so the $$$ has been a bit of a challenge... ;)

Clue: Feb 15 sale date.... pirate:

That's our cruise! When are you telling her?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter