Surprise for MDD's Sweet Sixteen! ~ Ablum pics starting post #77

Sarah <3 Disney's boxes full of yummy goodies arrived today :)

Cassey your package arrived today :) It is beautiful!!!!!! Thanks so much :)

Alison--your parcel arrived today! Rachel will love it :) Thanks so much!!!!

Nan--your tag arrived today. Thanks again for everything :)

I know you are well on your way to getting this project done!

Can I toss out another suggestion??? (I'm not sure why I asked the question -I'm suggesting anyway!)

When my DD turned 16- someone on the Disboards suggest "16 presents" for 16 years. The reality is - we had the big gifts for DD, but then we bought a bunch of little stuff - pony tail thingy's, chap stic, candy bars - etc until we had 16 presents wrapped.

DD thought this was the COOLEST thing about her b-day (except for getting her license!)

I know you are well on your way to getting this project done!

Can I toss out another suggestion??? (I'm not sure why I asked the question -I'm suggesting anyway!)

When my DD turned 16- someone on the Disboards suggest "16 presents" for 16 years. The reality is - we had the big gifts for DD, but then we bought a bunch of little stuff - pony tail thingy's, chap stic, candy bars - etc until we had 16 presents wrapped.

DD thought this was the COOLEST thing about her b-day (except for getting her license!)

That's a great idea :) She is almost a year away from her license. We only have a couple gifts for her so far. She has decided against the letter jacket so I need to come up with a "big" gift. Maybe a new camera bag for her D50 or a new lens, not sure. Lots of little gifts I can definately find ;)

Cheryl, I have to apologize but I just got my pkg out today in the mail. I really have no excuse, the embellishment was cut out about two weeks ago, I just didn't get to mailing it.

Sorry. :)

No worries ;) We have plenty of time. Thanks for making Rachel something special :)

I'm still here and will be working on this today. I've finally got some down time to sit and scrap all day!!!!!!:banana:

Only just caught up :blush: but if you can find a set of my swap stuff which will work for what you need then please do use it:goodvibes

DS turns 18 in September and I'm wondering whether to do him the "key" chipboard album I have or save it for 21 :confused3 Oh decisions! Maybe I'll just get on with :laundy: for now:headache:

Do you still need Italy? If so, I could probably do a mini kit this weekend and mail it on Monday. I think I still have alot left over from when we went.

Glad it got there in time, I have been away for a couple of days so thought I had best check in. Hope you have a great time for her birthday. Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

Do you still need Italy? If so, I could probably do a mini kit this weekend and mail it on Monday. I think I still have alot left over from when we went.

Rita that would be fantastic :goodvibes Thanks so much!

Jennifer your package arrived today. Thank you so much :)

I can't wait to post pictures of her opening her gifts next Sunday!!!!!

Rita that would be fantastic :goodvibes Thanks so much!

I mean after all she should have something from her previous Secret Sister!:goodvibes

Since Im late in coming to the party, could you tell me exactly what your hoping for so that I make the right thing and is mailing Monday going to be ok?

Jennifer your package arrived today. Thank you so much :)

I can't wait to post pictures of her opening her gifts next Sunday!!!!!

Cheryl, it's not "wrapped" (not sure if you are opening packages) and in my haste to get it out on time, I forgot to include a card, I will mail one on Monday.

I mean after all she should have something from her previous Secret Sister!:goodvibes

Since Im late in coming to the party, could you tell me exactly what your hoping for so that I make the right thing and is mailing Monday going to be ok?

You can make anything that I can use to put a page together. I'm making a double page spread for each country. So mats, journal box, paper piecing, etc. Any of the usual elements. Monday or Tuesday would be fine for mailing :)

Cheryl, it's not "wrapped" (not sure if you are opening packages) and in my haste to get it out on time, I forgot to include a card, I will mail one on Monday.

I'll make sure to put it ina box & wrap it :thumbsup2 Thanks again (and yes I peeked--they're gorgeous!)

My envelope went to the post office today! You should have it by Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter