Surprise Anniversary Dinner

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Aaaagh - Dh surprised me tonight by whisking me off for a surprise dinner. Even organised babysitter, taxi and everything.

We went to the Totally Thai restaurant in wawrwick - If yoou're ever here, I totally recommend it. - Ton Kha soup, Platter of starters, Green Chicken Curry, Red Beef Curry, Sticky Rice, Rambutans and Lychees, liquer Coffees AND a bottle of bubbly - all for the princely sum of £60.95 - woohoo!!! DH even said 'Don't worry about the money - we're officially on holiday now and it is our anniversary'
Must say after the last year, did worry that we might not make it, battled thro for the kids and now we're happy as pigs in doo doo:D

I feel really really stuffed - Dh must be as well - When i suggested we celebrate the nuptials etc etc - he said - 'Not tonight dear - i may throw up' ROTFLOL
:rolleyes:

Congratulations on your Anniversary Elise!!!

Well done to DH for arranging such a wonderful night, sometimes with the rush of day to day life we forget to take some time out and just enjoy ourselves!!!

Eda

ROTFLMAO!

Nice one and Happy Anniversary Elise!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!