Surpise Trip for my Wife (she uses DisBoards)

well i am the lucky wife. he actually pulled it off. i dont know how he kept it a secret all this time. he told me last week that we were going to get away for a night to the hotel we stayed at on our wedding night. i was excited to just get some alone time. im ashamed to say that this is the first time we have ever left our kids overnight in the past 11 years. then this morning he gave me a card that he made with the cricut that had mickey and minnie and the castle. i didnt get it at first. :confused3 then he told me we were going to wilderness lodge for 3 nights!!!!! i was so excited. we have been wanting to stay here but since we have 4 kids it just hasnt been possible the past few years. i am so impressed, he even made some dining reservations. :thumbsup2 what a great surprise. happy 15th anniversary honey, i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is so nice not lugging a bunch of stuff to the room and getting on the bus without strollers and all the bags. i will miss the kids but it is sooo nice to have some time for just us:lovestruc

Thanks for keeping us updated") The kids will be fine and will love you teven more when you get back, happy Mom = happy kids!! Happy Annivarsary & hope you guys have a great, RELAXING time doing whatever the two of you WANT to do while in DisneyWorld!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter