Supporting the channel

Cj2017

Mouseketeer
I have been watching for a few weeks now and was wanting to help support the channel by letting them get credit for my package but would they have to book everything brand new or can I just transfer over my package currently booked on Disney?
Trip is second week of October

I have transferred quite a few self booked WDW vacations (not sure about cruises ABD etc). The transfer needs to be within 30 days of the original booking but there is a little bit of flexibility here I have found.

Thanks for the information. I usually love planning and I'm currently planning a trip for 18 (4 reservations) and it's starting to become overwhelming. The trip is on October 10th so it looks like we still have time to transfer. I just cant get the stigma out of my head that they have multiple clients so come ADR day who knows when they will be able to look for mine and might be too late vs me being my own client. Again though this is getting overwhelming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!