Superbowl on the Dream

They show the game on the Dumbotron usually. On 7-night cruises they move formal night from Sunday because they know that people would skip dinner to watch the game.

There was a similar thread here a coupla weeks ago that said during the Super Bowl the Dream had a nice buffet on deck for the passengers watching the game on the Dumbo-tron.

Go Harbaugh coaches. (How's that for neutrality?)

We were on the Wonder last Super Bowl Sunday. I know they showed the game in some of the public areas, but I don't remember it being anything too special. We were in the room with sleeping kids and spotty reception, so I really can't comment much on that. In the rooms, at least, it's the international coverage, so you can see the game, but NOT the COMMERCIALS!

I was just on the Dream for NYE and they showed just regular football games both in the pub and on the funnelvision (regardless of network), considering they showed just a regular Dalla vs Washington game on the funnelvision I would obviously assume that they put the Super Bowl up there as well. And knowing Disney they'll do a little something special for it as well. Enjoy!

On the 1/12/13 Fantasy sailing, we saw all 4 Divisional playoff games. Reception was perfect even though we were hightailing it toward St Thomas. O'Gills Pub (687 on the Dream) had the games on all the TVs. Later games were also on Funnelvision. Also available on the stateroom TVs on the special events channel. No coverage of the pregame show however. Just the games themselves.

And no special buffet, but they may treat the Super Bowl differently. We got food from Cabanas and brought it in to O'Gills with us. They didn't mind, and cleared our plates when we were done.

My team won its playoff game on the cruise, but lost yesterday in-person. I should have done a back-to-back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter