superbowl at the hotel?

tiggerthepuppy

Mouseketeer
So my family and i will be staying at the music february 1st through the fifth. My dh loves the superbowl and my teens and i love the commercials. We were bummed to see we wouldnt be home to see it, so i got to thinking.... does the all star music or any hotel show the superbowl? Like blow up the movie screens at the pool and let everyone swimming see it?

My guess would be no as I don't think all Superbowl commercials (and historically, performances) are considered family-friendly. However, you're always able to watch it in your hotel room. I'm sure you can head over to ESPN Zone and watch too! Of course, make sure to get there super early if you want seats on such an big sporting day.

Edit: Last year, it was shown in the food court and at the pool bar at ASMu. I don't know if they'll do the same thing this year or not.

Disney resorts carry all of the major networks, so you'll see the Superbowl and all of the commercials. :thumbsup2

If you'd rather watch with a group instead of in your room, I'm sure it'll be on in all of the resort lounges as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter