Super Excited Got Peter Pan FP

OhDannyBoy

DISdad #850
I'm just sharing as I'm super stoked!!

I actually managed to land Peter Pan FP at 1:25PM on 12/01!!

I didn't see anything early than 4PM for days and was intending on RD PP. Now having it right in the middle of the day is perfect as I don't need to rush anywhere!!

Woohoo I'm glad I didn't give up. I have my FP up on my computer screen at work and kept refreshing when ever I could.

The reason I'm super stoked is I was really weary of RD in the massive herd that heads to Fantasyland every morning. I have a 2 year old in a big stroller and a pregnant wife in tow. Wh ystart the day out in stress just to ride Peter Pan? But since it is in the middle of the park, setting a FP at 4 or later would be tough too. Doable, sure. But not what I want to do. Plus I'd like to try and possibly get more FP's and having my 3rd done at 1:25 will help with that.

Nope, I'd much rather stroll over to JC at RD and hang out in Adventureland during the mad dash. Then we can ride Pirates, the Aladdin's Dumbo (that's what DW and I call it), and even do the Tikiroom. Nevermind we are not doing Tikiroom. LOL But we can go see frontierland even though we can't ride splash or big thunder. Tom Sawyer Island is closed on 12/01 I think. DD will love Country Bear!!

Take a nice stroll up Liberty Square. I don't forsee us doing HoP, and least not at first.

My first fast pass isn't until 10:40 at Haunted Mansion, which probably didn't even need one but we can only ride a few things and I'd like to have all 3 FP's used by 1:30PM. I have no idea how long DD and DW are going to last, and this way if need be we can actually leave for a nice break at the hotel!! Second is at Pooh at 11:50. I figure we'll wander around, maybe ride the carousel (is it open?) and Ariel depending on time. Oh, I almost forgot Small World!!

After PP at 1:25PM, we can assess our situation. If DD is still in good spirits, to Dumbo we head, perhaps landing a FP if need be. If she's cranky, then either a nap, or even to the hotel for a nap. We can figure out Tomorrowland and anything else we may have missed along the way in that time.

I'm going to need to be flexible and this made it that much easier. DD is a morning baby in that she is usually in a very good mood up until about 2ish.

Wow, I wasn't intending on typing that much. Any suggestions are welcome as a lot of you are WAY better at this than I am!!

My kids are both also morning kids.
We like to try and schedule all our FP by 1:00/1:30 too. We play the rest of the day by ear.

Have fun! Just wanted to add that the Muppets Great Moments in American History is cute if you end up having extra time in Liberty Square and it coincides with a show time. My kids (2 & 3) LOVED waving to the Muppets up in the windows.

Both my kids have been at WDW at age 2 -Mickey’s Philharmagic was a hit with both at this age. They were starting to understand the whole 3D glasses thing and really got a kick out of it.

Good for you! That was the ONE FP I couldn't get when we were planning our trip last June. I booked them 12 days out because we had to reschedule to do my FIL having a bad accident. I was able to get FoP, TSM (this was the last day it was open before it closed for a couple months), 7DMT (two sets), but I couldn't get Peter Pan.

Sweet! PP isn't that hard to get "day of" if you do some refreshing, so if you want to ride it again hit the MDE app that day.

Good for you! That was the ONE FP I couldn't get when we were planning our trip last June. I booked them 12 days out because we had to reschedule to do my FIL having a bad accident. I was able to get FoP, TSM (this was the last day it was open before it closed for a couple months), 7DMT (two sets), but I couldn't get Peter Pan.

I logged into MDE right at my 30 day mark, and the only PP's available were 4PM or later. I mean there were quite a few, but nothing earlier so I was intending to RD it. But I like this plan much better even though we will miss the queue which I heard was great. (I haven't been since they changed it) Not having to rush or wait for 45 minutes to me beats the cute Queue.

Sweet! PP isn't that hard to get "day of" if you do some refreshing, so if you want to ride it again hit the MDE app that day.

Yeah I'm learning more and more about refreshing and intend to utilize it a bunch!!

When we were there 2 weeks ago, didn't see any PP FPs come up that day. We were able to get FPs to almost everything else. It was a party day and the park closed early, so that might have made a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter