Sunrise Safari impacted by Tusker House changes?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
What do you think? Since Tusker House will now be serving a character breakfast, and will turn into a TS, will AKL concierge guests still get that great breakfast buffet, or will they just get to eat at the new character meal?

This is just wrong . . . That beautiful breakfast, with the tour guides answering questions, etc. was a great intimate setting. Now the guides will have to shout over the ruckus Rafiki will be making with his adoring fans!

When will the change at TH be taking place? I missed hearing about that one. I always thought the salmon was too good for a CS meal anyway, but I am bummed they are changing it:sad2: !

From this site:

Tusker House is closing on August 20 and will reopen on November 17 as a full serve buffet restaurant.

When Tusker House reopens, it will offer the "Donald's Safari Breakfast" from 8:00am thru 10:30am.

Buffet Lunch/Dinner will be served starting at 11:30am until park closing.(Only breakfast will feature characters.

Note that "Donald's Breakfastosaurus in Restaurantosaurus will be discontinued on November 5. That dining venue will continue to be counter serve from 10:30am till park closing.

What a bummer! I always looked forward to lunch at the Tusker House. It always had one of the best counter service menus. Now, I will have to find another place I will like.

But what about the Sunrise Safari?????

Is it going to change the breakfast? Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter