"Sunrise Florida Transportation" - any reviews???

disneyfool_1202

The countdown has begun!!
We are a party of 9 (6 adults 4 kids) heading on the Dream next May. We have always done the DCL cruise line transportation but at about $70 per person we're looking at other options.
I've seen a few posts about other transportation services and have started researching. It appears that Sunrise Florida Transportation seems to have great rates, but cheap makes me nervous.
Has anyone used them once, more than once? How was your experience (good or bad please).
I also get nervous because they don't require a deposit for the reservation which makes me wonder if they will actually be there or if I'll be scrambling at MCO trying to get to port before the Dream sets sail without us!

i've used them twice with no problems at all. I will likely book them again for Feb. cruise.

We are extremely happy with our experience with Sunrise Transportation. We decided to book our transportation with them mostly based on cost, since they were the best value we could find. However, we were a bit nervous because the rate was so inexpensive, we assumed we were "getting what we paid for". We were pleasantly surprised to discover the driver was on time, his van accommodated the 10 of us as promised and it was clean! No need to pay more than necessary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter