Sunny Liston & Paradise Point Tram

TiggerKing

If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go
Several of us on the 11/24/06 Eastern are talking about using Sunny Liston in St. Thomas to be able to take in the whole island. For those who have used them before, I have a couple of questions:

1) Were you pleased with the Sunny Liston experience? If so, what did you like most, and if not, what did you like least?

2) I see that they are supposed to get you back to the pier at 2:30. Since all aboard is at 4:30, would this allow enough time to take the tram up and back? I mean, I HAVE to have THE picture from the top looking down on the ships! :rotfl:

TIA for all your help!

I cannot help with Sunny but if you are back by 2:30 there should be plenty of time for the tram up, a walk around uptop, and the return to port. It is right across the plaza from the pier.
Have a great trip!

Sunny Liston and his wife were the highlight of our visit to St. Thomas. I'd use them again in a heartbeat. :Pinkbounc

sonny liston is very good and you will enjoy your trip around the island. It is worth the price.The views are very good from on top of the mountains so plan to take a lot of pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter