Sunday 5/28 Anybody going to be "home" ?

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
I'm heading down with friends for my birthday and would love to meet up with fellow DVCers.
Here's my idea.....

Sunday May 28th Jellyrolls meet at 7pm (or whenever you can get there)
Anybody want to meet up?

Me and my wife will be at WLV on that day. We're there from 5-22 to 5-30

We'll be @ the BCV 5/20-5/27 then VWL 5/27-5/31 :woohoo:

I'll note the meet @ jellyrolls .... if Im not too exhausted. ;)

Thanks for the invite! :wave2:

Hi,

I will be around somewhere on the 28th and would love to see Jellyrolls. I have always wanted to go. Problem: I will have two minors with me (DD and DS) and my babysitter, DH, is staying at home. So, I will have to wish you a happy birthday right now! :bday:

I would love to meet but the 28th my DS turns 13. We'll be at Mama Melrose that night & staying up late to see the 2nd show of Fantasmic :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful birthday!
:bday:

twotoohappy said:
I'm heading down with friends for my birthday and would love to meet up with fellow DVCers.
Here's my idea.....

Sunday May 28th Jellyrolls meet at 7pm (or whenever you can get there)
Anybody want to meet up?

I'll be there that weekend, staying at BWV. However, I don't enter places where they allow people to smoke, and Jelly Rolls does (it's the only indoor smoking place on property - it's not owned/run by Disney). Hope you have a great trip, and Happy Birthday!

So does everyone who is going..know each other?? :confused3

Is there a secret password or color everyone is wearing.... :rotfl2:
........what's the scoop?? How will I know fellow Disers..?? :confused3

I'll be front row with 2 or 3 other people. Here's a pic of me with some friends from March. (I'm in pink :blush: )
IMG_0381.jpg

Just come up and say "hi" and pull up a chair :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!