• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sundaes at Beaches and Cream to go window?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Can we order specialty sundaes like a No Way Jose or Banana Split at the Beaches and Cream walk up window?

We have a stay coming up next week and have an ADR for Beaches and Cream but will most likely only be ordering ice cream so I would cancel the ADR for someone to use if we can get more than scoops of ice cream at the walk up window.

Can we order specialty sundaes like a No Way Jose or Banana Split at the Beaches and Cream walk up window?

We have a stay coming up next week and have an ADR for Beaches and Cream but will most likely only be ordering ice cream so I would cancel the ADR for someone to use if we can get more than scoops of ice cream at the walk up window.
We were able to get the mini kitchen sink last August. Hopefully someone has more recent information.

Yes, you can get any of the ice cream from the window! We got the No Way Jose- they served it in a to-go bowl, and it was perfect. My kids both got the specialty shakes with cake on top... it was lovely.

Yes! Just as PP noted - you can order all of the desserts on the restaurant menu from the to-go window. We stayed at YC about two weeks ago and we LOVED coming back from the parks and getting sundaes from the to-go window to end our days! There is also a lot of outdoor seating in the area.

FYI, the menu doesn’t list all the options, so definitely ask. We wanted a hot fudge sundae last week but even that wasn’t listed. Luckily we stayed in line & asked…. Yep, we could order them.

Thanks everyone-that is exciting news for us!! We will most likley cancel our ADR and squeeze in as many ice cream nights as we can, lol

One more question....I may have to start a new thread, but is the 10% annual pass discount also offered at the walk-up window?

FYI, the menu doesn’t list all the options, so definitely ask. We wanted a hot fudge sundae last week but even that wasn’t listed. Luckily we stayed in line & asked…. Yep, we could order them.

Sometimes the CMs at the window don't have the restaurant menu handy - if that's the case, you can get one from the host/hostess stand to see all of the sundaes available to order. I wish they would post the entire sundae menu outside the take-out window.

I don't order a No way jose at the window, I just say a small hot fudge sundae, with peanut butter sauce, and it was much cheaper.

I don’t see the mini on their menu…any way to share the size and cost?

I was coming here to show a pic of the size and say I have no idea of the cost! It just so happens I took a pic of our receipt too, so here you go…

Attachments

• 94DAED31-C5A9-4A61-8096-7C8E709E565B.jpeg
    94DAED31-C5A9-4A61-8096-7C8E709E565B.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 49
  • B8D72C4F-9228-4757-B324-2CD11206D3AC.jpeg
    B8D72C4F-9228-4757-B324-2CD11206D3AC.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 820F5591-9370-4A97-99EB-D08CF42B4F41.jpeg
    820F5591-9370-4A97-99EB-D08CF42B4F41.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 51
I was coming here to show a pic of the size and say I have no idea of the cost! It just so happens I took a pic of our receipt too, so here you go…

It just dawned on me that this was taken inside, but we definitely got it at the take-out window as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter