Sun 3/25-Thurs 3/29 or Tues 3/27 - Sat 3/31

Shell4624

Mouseketeer
Looking to book our March trip. Dates of title are the for the hotel stay, we'll purchase 3 day PHs.

Do either date range offer any benefits over the other?

Only about a $35 price difference overall.

Thoughts?

It will only be slightly better since that is in Spring Break, but the earlier dates.

Tues and Weneday are the best days of a week, and both days span them. Thursday is a good day too. Monday is much better than Friday. Sunday is better than Satuday the busiest day of the week.

Knowing that it's a busy time can you squeak in a forth day and and also go arrival night or departure day morning? The extra time might be be really nice if it's possible for you.

Actually, wouldn't Saturdays be better than Sundays because Socal Ap's are blocked on Saturdays and not sundays?

Either Way, if I were you, I would choose the better option as the calmer days are first and you can get all your big rides in easily first instead of feeling like you are getting much in the first few days.

Actually, wouldn't Saturdays be better than Sundays because Socal Ap's are blocked on Saturdays and not sundays?

No, because they are blocked because it's the busiest day of the week. It seldom works that Sunday ends up busier.

Sundays often loose an hour to 11pm not 12am because they aren't as busy.

Post fireworks they can be very nice as people leave to get home early because the next day is work and school.

All things that make Sundays better than Saturdays.

The SoCal APs are blocked out on both Sat and Sun Mar 24/25. I was interested in the replies to this because we are debating which days to go over that same week.
I am guessing it will be very busy especially that Thursday and Friday because the following 2 weeks the APs are blocked out for spring break? We're thinking of coming Saturday the 24th - Wednesday. I know it's going to be very busy no matter which days we go. I guess hoping everyone postpones their vacations until Summer when Carsland opens is wishful thinking. :rotfl:

Thank you. We are looking in those date ranges too. Thanks for confirming my decision. Now just up in the air of check in date, Saturday so we can take advantage of MM on Sun and Tuesday. I've read MM at the beginning of your trip is better.

Thanks for all the replies and feedback everyone. A few things to consider. Still undecided because if we do Sunday (which seems favorable according to responses) We'll be slightly rushed driving as the earliest we can leave Denver, CO is Friday after our girls get out of school.

One additional question. Considering either date group listed, should I be able to fit in Fantasmic, WOC and Alladen during our visit?

Anyone have an idea of the show schedule during that time?

The show schedules aren't out right now, but I think it's pretty common for F! and Fireworks to be on during Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Aladdin I am not sure about. The calendar should be up at least a month before so you will have plenty of time to plan shows.

One additional question. Considering either date group listed, should I be able to fit in Fantasmic, WOC and Alladen during our visit?

Anyone have an idea of the show schedule during that time?

Like I said that is Spring Break. It's not the shoulder of the season it is Spring Break. Hours and entertainment should be at their max(daily) over that period.

Like I said that is Spring Break. It's not the shoulder of the season it is Spring Break. Hours and entertainment should be at their max(daily) over that period.

^^^ this makes me very excited as I am trying to plan to do at least 3 shows this time around. When we went in 2009 we did not see 1 show due to poor planning. :(

This time around I want to enjoy both shows and rides!

Thanks for all the planning help everyone. Its folks like you that spread the Disney magic well before hitting the pavement in DL. :goodvibes

Friday 3/30 is Caesar Chavez day and a number of schools including most if not all state universities have that day off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter