Summer Sun, Libations, and Yetis July 2019 (Updated September 30th)

Interesting about your Magicbands. I have had the same thing happen before at DME and at my resort at check-in. The reasoning that was given to me was I had way to many "active" magicbands. I can just imagine how many active magicbands you have. :D

I love Saratoga Springs so much! Mostly because how quiet that resort is (usually).

Interesting about your Magicbands. I have had the same thing happen before at DME and at my resort at check-in. The reasoning that was given to me was I had way to many "active" magicbands. I can just imagine how many active magicbands you have. :D

I love Saratoga Springs so much! Mostly because how quiet that resort is (usually).
I only have 30 ;)

The CM said newer bands have been having issues.

Last edited:

I only have 30 ;)

The CM said newer bans have been having issues.
Looks like the "enhanced" band customization still has a ton of bugs! I got under 20 last year, but am making my way back towards 30. I should probably call and have some removed 😒

Ordering cases of water from Amazon, Garden Grocer etc is the way to go if you don’t have a car. I also order some snacks and breakfast items to help save money as well.

Saratoga Springs is my home resort and I find their studios perfect for single travelers! They do desperately need an update though, so I’m looking forward to that.

I had problems with a bunch of my magicbands last trip, but it was all the older ones. I think Disney needs to get their MagicBand system figured out.

Good to know that ordering water worked out well. I usually just bring a refillable water bottle and drink that delicious Florida water, but ordering water is probably a better idea ... something to think about for future trips.

Hi Ryan, I've read all of your trip reports and I'm excited to follow along for this one. I usually fly Southwest as well but will be on Delta for an upcoming trip. How did you like Delta?

Saratoga Springs is my home resort and I find their studios perfect for single travelers! They do desperately need an update though, so I’m looking forward to that.

Yes I really loved the studio for just me! Can't wait to see them post refurb.
I had problems with a bunch of my magicbands last trip, but it was all the older ones. I think Disney needs to get their MagicBand system figured out.

Good to know that ordering water worked out well. I usually just bring a refillable water bottle and drink that delicious Florida water, but ordering water is probably a better idea ... something to think about for future trips.

Disney IT overall needs help.

Ordering water really worked out great.
Hi Ryan, I've read all of your trip reports and I'm excited to follow along for this one. I usually fly Southwest as well but will be on Delta for an upcoming trip. How did you like Delta?
Delta worked out really well! Unfortunately Delta doesn't fly direct to Orlando from Milwaukee so I did have a layover both ways but it was super easy and I had no issues at all!

Reach out and find your happily ever after...

I missed my first FastPass I had set up for Big Thunder Railroad but I wasn't too worried about that. I did meet up with @AMusicLifeForMe quickly before my next FastPass as he had some items for me. My next FastPass was for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It was fun as always...

IMG_5003.JPG

IMG_5004.JPG

Then I went to stake out a spot to watch Happily Ever After!

IMG_4856.jpg

This show is really great and a must see for me every trip.

APC_0066.JPG

APC_0090.JPG

APC_0130.JPG

APC_0099.JPG

After HEA I made my way back to Tomorrowland. I did have a Space Mountain Fastpass but it was down when I was walking towards it. I of course went to Peoplemover instead.

IMG_4861.jpg

I did get an anytime FP to use in place of Space Mountain but I decided to head out instead. I went back to Saratoga Springs and thankfully my bag was in the room by then. I decided to head over to Disney Springs. This was a Friday night and Springs was PACKED. I originally wanted to sit at the bar at the Boathouse but went next door to the Hangar Bar which wasn't as crowded surprisingly. I got the Bedtime Story for a drink and then ordered the pretzel. Both were really good.

IMG_4878.jpg

After Hangar Bar I went over to Sprinkles to get a cupcake to go at the ATM and luckily the special cupcake of the month which was a peanut butter and chocolate. I headed back to my room and went to bed as I had a fun filled day ahead of me!

IMG_4883.jpg

Up Next: Kevin!

Following! More and more as time goes on I keep thinking of a solo Disney trip. There is just so much I want and like to do and it's hard to get everyone on bored. You've already make it look fun!

Sounds like a great first day! Glad to hear you liked the SS room.

That drink from the Hangar bar looks amazing and so does the cupcake!

Kevin is my favorite!! Can't wait for the next update!!

I’m very jealous of that cupcake!

Was this your first time at Hanger Bar? Have you ever taken time to look at the details? There are lots of nods to Indiana Jones, many that only a big fan might notice. A local friend of mine was pointing some things out to me the last time I was there. Pretty cool!

I think it is a little funny the case of water arrived before your luggage!

I had the case of water delivered for a certain time to the resort so I’m not surprised it was before my luggage.
Following! More and more as time goes on I keep thinking of a solo Disney trip. There is just so much I want and like to do and it's hard to get everyone on bored. You've already make it look fun!

I definitely recommend a solo trip!
yeah! a new trip report :)

Welcome!
Sounds like a great first day! Glad to hear you liked the SS room.

That drink from the Hangar bar looks amazing and so does the cupcake!

Kevin is my favorite!! Can't wait for the next update!!

It was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!