Summer One World Ticket

sharonabe

DIS Veteran
Interesting wording on the details for this ticket. Sounds like you can park hop without a hopper. Not sure the value is there since it would take two of your entries in one day, but at $444, it could work for some people. Here are the details:

Ticket details:

• Summer One World Tickets can only be purchased between Jun 4, 2019, and August 23, 2019 via an authorized travel professional or through Disney directly.
  • Each Summer One World Ticket includes six admissions – one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks and each of the two water parks.
  • You have flexibility in how you use these tickets, including visiting more than one park per day.

Also important: *Ticket valid 6/4/19 – 8/28/19 for one admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one admission to Epcot®, one admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, one admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, one admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, and one admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. Each park may be visited only once.

Not a bad deal depending on your dates as you would get a bit of a discount and the water perks for free. The dates I am going this is more but I would essentially have the water parks for about 15... but that is supposing I pay retail.. there are some ok discounts around that are more than undercover tourist if you have access to certain general work sponsored sites not to mention those lucky enough to have ones who supply Disney or have some type of tie with them. But honestly at the recent prices it does not really matter much you may just say HOW MUCH with a little less gusto.....

A few questions I have about this and haven't found answers yet.

I have a two day ticket for July. Can I apply the value of yhat ticket and upgrade to this one?

It says one admission to each park, does that mean no re-entry?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

It says one admission to each park, does that mean no re-entry?

That's what it means- every hop to another park would be another entitlement used.

When you price it out, it's not that great a deal. If you park hop, it's really not good or if you aren't planning on water parks. But, if you don't hop, want the water parks and you won't use more than 6 days- it saves a little. That's a pretty narrow market seems to me. Make that a true park hopper ticket and then it would be a deal.

Already paid 268$ for two day non Hooper, was planning on one water park add on anyway. So for an extra 180$ I get both water park and two more parks. Doesn't seem to bad if they let me upgrade

And with re-entry I was wondering if could rope drop MK , afternoon at resort pool and back to MK for fireworks?

Already paid 268$ for two day non Hooper, was planning on one water park add on anyway. So for an extra 180$ I get both water park and two more parks. Doesn't seem to bad if they let me upgrade

And with re-entry I was wondering if could rope drop MK , afternoon at resort pool and back to MK for fireworks?

You would use 2 of your entitlements if you went to the MK twice in a day. At least that's the prevailing opinion from other forums I've read. Since Disney hasn't actually put them on sale with exact terms, hard to know for sure. But 1 admission per day seems to be pretty difinitive.

You would use 2 of your entitlements if you went to the MK twice in a day. At least that's the prevailing opinion from other forums I've read. Since Disney hasn't actually put them on sale with exact terms, hard to know for sure. But 1 admission per day seems to be pretty difinitive.
I would imagine you could go back to the same park the same day like a one day ticket. But you couldn’t go back to the same park 2 days out of your 4. It sounds like you get a one day ticket to each park. You can go to HS and AK in the same day but that would eat up two days worth of tickets. Personally, I like all the parks, but I know a lot of people that skip one of the parks especially in the summer heat. For those people a 4-day ticket would work better for them than this.

I ran the numbers on this earlier, despite the fact that I have no interest in it since I have an AP, but I'm a nerd and was curious, lol.

**Total cost WITH tax for this summer ticket = $472.86.

- Absolute cheapest 4 day non-hopper you can get over the summer is $426.24 (w/tax).
- Most expensive 4 day non-hopper you can get over the summer is $469.24 (w/tax).
- Single water park ticket is $73.49 (w/tax) x 2 = $146.98.

So, you could pay between $573.22-$616.12 to get the exact equivalent of what the summer ticket includes. This summer promo ticket does also let you use more than one park entitlement per day (although it would most likely be a waste of $$ to use 2 whole park entries on the same day)

If you have no interest in going to the water parks it is still cheaper to buy a regular 4-day 1-park-per-day base ticket. If you are interested in going to a water park, even if it's only for one day, not the two included, and also wanted to hit each main park once, the summer ticket is the cheaper option.

I ran the numbers on this earlier, despite the fact that I have no interest in it since I have an AP, but I'm a nerd and was curious, lol.

**Total cost WITH tax for this summer ticket = $472.86.

- Absolute cheapest 4 day non-hopper you can get over the summer is $426.24 (w/tax).
- Most expensive 4 day non-hopper you can get over the summer is $469.24 (w/tax).
- Single water park ticket is $73.49 (w/tax) x 2 = $146.98.

So, you could pay between $573.22-$616.12 to get the exact equivalent of what the summer ticket includes. This summer promo ticket does also let you use more than one park entitlement per day (although it would most likely be a waste of $$ to use 2 whole park entries on the same day)

If you have no interest in going to the water parks it is still cheaper to buy a regular 4-day 1-park-per-day base ticket. If you are interested in going to a water park, even if it's only for one day, not the two included, and also wanted to hit each main park once, the summer ticket is the cheaper option.

Nice analysis!

I did see one another site where someone compared this with Undercover Tourist discount ticket options and this did not stack up well at all due to price. A 4 day hopper plus is just $502 incl tax. So for $30 more, you get full hopping privileges plus 2 extra waterpark days. That said, 8 days of tickets may not be as useful to the typical 1 week vacationer.

When you price it out, it's not that great a deal. If you park hop, it's really not good or if you aren't planning on water parks. But, if you don't hop, want the water parks and you won't use more than 6 days- it saves a little. That's a pretty narrow market seems to me. Make that a true park hopper ticket and then it would be a deal.

That's what I was thinking. Not really a staggering great deal and it's a narrowly focused deal. If it included the park hopper then it would be a steal.

The one advantage I can see in this current ticket offer is it does not APPEAR right now to have a limitation on when you can use it. In other words, it seems like you have the entire summer to use each of your one-day one-park entries, so you could do one day at a park in June, one day in July, one day in August...as long as you use the entries within the time period. This would be an advantage over other Disney tickets since those usually have to all be used within 10 days (?) after the first use, including hoppers.

I suspect they figure everybody is going to wait until August to visit when SW opens...so they want to encourage people to visit this summer also. Too bad I'm skipping the Disney parks this year...seems like it might be a good summer to visit! :)

You would use 2 of your entitlements if you went to the MK twice in a day. At least that's the prevailing opinion from other forums I've read. Since Disney hasn't actually put them on sale with exact terms, hard to know for sure. But 1 admission per day seems to be pretty definitive.

The current published ticket terms do not grant entitlement to enter MK (or any WDW Theme/water park) twice. So if someone holds this ticket and is allowed back into MK after having entered earlier in the day, it would have to be via a re-entry privilege, and not by using a separate entitlement. As a matter of fact, I am not aware of any WDW ticket that does not include re-entry privileges, so I cannot imagine why this ticket would be any different, unless it was explicitly stated that it does not include re-entry, which, as AFAIK, it does not.

Obviously, we won't know for sure until the tickets are in use, but I do not see any indication from WDW itself that this ticket has any restrictions on re-entry.

Any valid ticket can be upgraded to a higher priced ticket.

You can leave and re-enter the same park as many times as you’d like.

Any valid ticket can be upgraded to a higher priced ticket.

There are some non-upgradeable valid tickets. Like military (can only add a 5th day to a 4-day, or add the Plus option, or upgrade to an AP), and youth group tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter