Summer is here!!!

tigrtoo

Earning My Ears
I want to start off by saying HI to everyone...I haven't read any posts yet...I was just brought here by searching for summer recipies which leads to my question....Since summer is finally here....does anybody have any good recipies to keep my family cooled off???? Thanks everyone...I look forward to posting in the future!!

we were just discussing George Foreman Grill recipes..........hope you can share some of yours too.........again welcome

Hi Tigrtoo and welcome to the DIS! Glad you found us. :D

Pumba is right - summer is a great time to grill. It's also a good time to use the crockpot since it doesn't throw off much heat.

One thing we like for summer dinners is to grill scallops or shrimp and then serve them over a salad of baby greens. We toss in some goat cheese or mozzerella, some tomatoes and whatever else looks good and have a nice refreshing but light dinner.

I'm going to go hunting in my recipe files to see what else i can find for summer.

Hope to see some recipes from you too in the coming days/weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts