Summer bay questions (Kissimmee)

Arkiegirl

Mouseketeer
I have read past posts about Summer Bay and I am needing some to reply who has stayed there.

If I understand right, we have reservations in a 2 br "villa at summer bay". What is the difference in a villa and a condo?

If you have stayed in the villas, was there a washing maching/dryer? Dishwasher?

What is the best route to take to the parks from Summer Bay.

We are mostly looking for a roomy, clean place to stay--will not use the amenities much. Is there an RCI property closer to Disney than this one.

Summer bay is pretty close to Disney.. BUT its not an easy drive.. that road is very busy and when we were last there, there were major roadworks.

There are lots of RCI properties that although might not be much closer to Disney.. are much much quicker. Some days (even taking the back routes) it was taking us 40 mins! :earseek:

The villas are just that.. your own self contained villa with screened pool. The condos are blocks of condos.

Yes there are washing machines/dryers and dishwashers! Its quite a pretty resort..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter