suites at the swan

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here ever stayed in one? Were they worth it? I'll take any information anyone can provide. Thanks :sunny:

We stayed in a Studio Suite (click link to see photos) in May and I absolutely loved that room! We had plenty of room to spread out and lots of drawer space. Perfect for just the hubby and me on a little getaway from the kids!

It had a king size bed, a sleeper sofa and plenty of windows with gorgeous views!

Let me know if I can be of further help!

I've been in the grand suite at the Swan and it's absolutely beautiful. I had 3 rooms and each room had it's own balcony and I had beautiful views of Epcot. There was nothing like watching Illuminations right from the balcony and also seeing the Boardwalk activity at night. I have 2 teenage sons so they had their own room and DH and I had the king room. The huge conference table in the middle room was perfect when we ate in and just to spread everything out. I'll be there soon and I can't wait!!!!

Thanks!! Blondie, I wish it was just me and DH!! (did that in June so I really can't complain) Got 2 DD and 1 of their friends coming (3 girls - 24,21,20) so I'm looking more towards the Grand Suite that DisneyFan is describing. Thought my DH might like to "spread out" away from the women folk :goodvibes . I have 2 rooms booked as it is, but I though we all might get a kick out of the suites. DisneyFan - I was able to get the layout of the suites on their site, but no prices. Can you share with me in the ball park how much that one was and were you able to get a discount with that? I can't find any of the suite prices on their site. I may just call today to check it out with them - time's a runnin' out :sunny:

You can see the prices at the main WDW site under their resorts listing. If you have 3 girls you may need a rollaway or one can sleep on the couch in the middle area. I just love being able to spread out and have room.

I asked about the cost of the larger suites (larger than the one BR suite) and got this email reply from the Swan recently:

The Governors suite is $1550 + 11.5% tax per night. They do not give any type of discount on this suite.

You can see pictures of a king executive suite if you click on my link below. It was a regular king room that had a connecting door to a large palor that also had an additional bathroom. It was very big. The palor had a queen bed and a pull-out couch. The king room had the king bed (of course) and a pull out as well. The palor had a living room and dining area with a kitchenette (but no cooking facilities), it had a sink, small servi-bar frig and large counter area.

Our favorite rooms in the Swan are the Swan studios as Blondie had described. These rooms are cozy and have the best views! (hey there, MiamiBeach! :goodvibes )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter