Suggestions

anna0513

Mouseketeer
We haven't been to Disney in a while. A lot has changed. Does anyone have any suggestions for must go to restaurants for dinner? We are going in July. I've tried to get Be Our Guest but it seems there is nothing available already. I'm a bit disappointed with that. Thanks

Who is in your party? What are their ages? What is your budget range - are Signature restaurants in your range? Are there any allergies? What types of food do you prefer.
More info will help us to help you. Everyones tastes are different and a restaurant that one loves another hates.

WDW is a place where you need to plan way in advance. ADR's open for booking 180 days in advance. So you are already behind for the most popular restaurants.
Let us know more so we can help.

We haven't been to Disney in a while. A lot has changed. Does anyone have any suggestions for must go to restaurants for dinner? We are going in July. I've tried to get Be Our Guest but it seems there is nothing available already. I'm a bit disappointed with that. Thanks
Keep checking for BOG. We just returned and had great dinners at Sanaa and Boatwrights. Hope a slot opens for you at BOG.

If you like entertainment with your meal, I highly recommend Hoop Dee Doo and Raglan Road. Both different types of entertainment, but we love them. And I personally love the food at both.

BoG is probably the hardest to get dinner ADR in all of WDW. That said, keep checking as people do cancel.

You need to give a few more details as pp suggested so that we can help:-). In addition to the others......When were you there last? Where are you staying? How long?

When dates in July will you be there? We are going July 15-22 and I have been surprised that I keep seeing BoG ADRs available for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and at traditional meal times, not off times.. Keep stalking the reservation site and eventually something will turn up.

We are going July 1st to the 8th. We have been there a 100 times at least. Last time we were there was probably 4 years ago. I know there are a lot of new places and just wanted to see what recommendations everyone has for the new restaurants. Sorry, guess I wasn't very clear. We do have a lunch scheduled at BOG but I really wanted a dinner slot. I check it a few times a day. lol We have an O'Hana dinner scheduled and Yak & Yeti.

Two restaurants that we have returned to the past few trips are Trattoria al Forno at The Boardwalk & Trail's End at Fort Wilderness Campground, which is an easy boat ride from MK.

Trattoria al Forno has very good italian food. I have enjoyed their seasonal risotto, which changes and their ravioli which also varies.
Trail's End is a buffet which is less expensive than all the other Disney buffets and has something for everyone. It's a rustic setting and has great comfort food favorites: fried chicken, peel and eat shrimp, mac & cheese, chili, baked potato bar, veggies, pasta, salad bar, cornbread, soft serve ice cream, a carving station which was brisket the last time we went, plus a dessert table.

We are going July 1st to the 8th. We have been there a 100 times at least. Last time we were there was probably 4 years ago. I know there are a lot of new places and just wanted to see what recommendations everyone has for the new restaurants. Sorry, guess I wasn't very clear. We do have a lunch scheduled at BOG but I really wanted a dinner slot. I check it a few times a day. lol We have an O'Hana dinner scheduled and Yak & Yeti.
in terms of things that are new since you've been, I would HIGHLY recommend Tiffins. Had several excellent meals there and we're planning on going at least twice during our Aug trip.

IMHO, out of all of the places I've been to in WDW I think sci-fi is my favorite. The atmosphere and the food combined makes it a great experience. We love it so much that we return there every single year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter