Suggestions please

mademluc

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will be in Disney next week to see our daughters' concert and marching band perform in various locations. :)
A few friends that live in FL are coming to meet us for dinner/drinks on Friday afternoon/evening - that's right, next Friday, April 20th. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurant/bar on property (resort or Downtown Disney). Have been toying with AK lodge restaurant in order to see some animals, I assume California Grill would be booked but the idea of a view or fun theme is what I'm leaning towards. So I look to the experts :worship:
Can anyone help?

How many people? Looking for a full service restaurant or just drinks and maybe appetizers in a lounge? All adults, or are there children in the party? Anybody on the dining plan?

All adults, four to six of us, and full service or bar/apps, I think we're easy depending on the location. There is no one on the dining plan...

Jiko at AKL and Sanaa at AKL/Kidani Village are both excellent. Jiko is more expensive, but has an extensive South African wine list. Sanaa has views out on the savannah, but after dark that perk doesn't really work. You could always take a look outside before dinner, though.

It looks like both places have some availability that evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter