pop century hotel any suggestions for qs
hollywood and vine (lunch)
chef mickey (lunch)
crystal palace (dinner)
tony's town square(dinner)
captain's grille (dinner)
tusker house (dinner)

Well, I have 2 of them done for you:

Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace are both buffets, so you won't have to worry about ordering :)

pop century hotel any suggestions for qs
hollywood and vine (lunch)
chef mickey (lunch)
crystal palace (dinner)
tony's town square(dinner)
captain's grille (dinner)
tusker house (dinner)

I've never dined at the others but I can definitely speak for Pop QS as we were just there 5/6-5/16 and we were not fans of the food. The only thing I really enjoyed was the Parmesan crusted chicken with alfredo sauce. Very delicious. Everything else was just OK, nothing to knock your socks off. Oh, and the cookies and pastries were really good. Almost forgot, POP only has the one cafeteria style counter service.

are they good buffets or mediocre?

We went to both last year, CP for lunch, Chef Mickey's for dinner. Both had decent-good food, nothing amazing. But we'd do either again once we try some new places. I think they were great because you get to relax and eat, then get to greet and take pictures with some characters. But strictly based on the food, they had a good number of options, and the food was good in general. I'm sure you'll find some people that don't like them, but they are good places IMO. We actually are going back to CP this year for breakfast, we want to see MK before it's open, and DW is a Winnie the Pooh fanatic.

Tusker House is a very good buffet, and Chef Mickey's is a mediocre one that does not serve lunch.

Tusker House is a very good buffet, and Chef Mickey's is a mediocre one that does not serve lunch.

I believe Chef Mickey's does serve lunch during free dining at times.

H&V is the worse food in all of Disney (I think it is even worse than the counter service places at the Studios).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!