Suggestions for Table Service Lunch Options at Disney Springs

Season810

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! First ever family vacation to Disney World and was wondering what are some suggestions for table service lunch options at Disney Springs. We have the deluxe dining plan and I booked a lunch at Morimoto Asia and T Rex, but have no idea if the food will be good. Have 2 children (ages 5 and 8), so T-Rex looked entertaining and they love watching Iron Chef so I figured they would get a kick going to Morimoto Asia. Thanks for your suggestions I definitely appreciate the help!

I'd stick with Morimoto over T Rex. The food at T Rex is spotty at best. I know plenty of people who enjoy it, but only because of the atmosphere. Personally, I don't care how cool the atmosphere is, if the food sucks, I'm not going to eat there. Morimoto is only one TS credit for lunch, but 2 for dinner, so it's a great deal for lunch.

If you are open to other suggestions, I've heard great things about Boathouse and Homecomin'. We usually do QS meals at DS (D-Luxe burger is our fav, but I'm hopping to try The Polite Pig soon), so I don't have a ton of personal experience with TS places.

We ate lunch at Homecoming in May and it was AMAZING! It was our favorite restaurant of the trip by far and we ate at popular places like Tusker House, BOG, Tiffins, etc. We weren't expecting to be wowed because we are from South Carolina and can get some really good southern food in Charleston, but it was the best southern cooking we've had! The portions are huge by the way!

Thanks a ton for the suggestions I think that I may readjust our T-Rex dining reservation.

I didn't try the TS version, but the QS Wolfgang Puck Express is delicious! I'd love to try the TS sometime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter