suggestions for planning 4 night cruise and Dolphin stay

sunsets

Earning My Ears
We're considering making plans for the 4 night cruise and a 3 night stay at the Dolphin next summer (2003). Any suggestions in how I should go about this to make it go as smooth as possible. Any gliches that I should be aware of? Any and all bits of advice are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

We got a special rate to stay at the Dolphin when we cruised in January, as far as I know the offer still stands $149.00 per night. We had to call DCL and add the Resort. We could not call the Resort directly as they had to verify our sailing date. If you booked through a travel agent you would notify them. We were really impressed with the Dolphin. We had a corner room , so we has 2 balconies. Every other room has a balcony so make sure you request one. The pool is area is huge. I read it takes up over 3 acres. I have soom cruise/Dolphin pictures if yoy would like to see them. www.picturetrail.com Where it say's viewalbum/member's name put Tluvs2talk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter