Suggestions for must-do's at PBH and the parks

tinknsnow

Mouseketeer
Hi--

We are WDW/Wilderness Lodge loyals (we plan this every other January) but this "off year" we decided to try Universal and Sea World. We're going to be there all next week.

We have two DDs (4,2) and we're staying at the PBH.

I would love your suggestions on the best places to eat and best attractions to see. We'll probably do three total days at the three parks (incl. SW).

Thanks!

Tracy

Welcome to the boards traci. You have made an excellent choice of hotels. I love the spa services at PBH you may want to treat yourselve while your there. Do eat at Mama Della's and get yourselves some gelato down by the piazza. We love Sal's for a quick pizza very good. Also Del terrio (sp) next to mama della's is wonderful. THey have a sit down buffett that's outta this world! A wonderful pasta bar and all sorts of great food and salad and a dessert table is all included. We love mythos in the IOA park and Margaritaville is great food, great prices and a ton of fun for the kids after 6 they have kid friendly ent. Also don't for get to use that AAA card and AP if you have one for discounts. Get yourselves a refillable mug too in the parks at the cart vendors. Have a wonderful trip and I look forward to your trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts