Suggestions for GF spa treatments?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by leighe, May 3, 2005.

1. leighe

leighe <font color=teal>Are we there yet?<br><font color=

I love the aromatherapy body wrap and massage and the aromatherapy facial but I was thinking about trying something new this time.

What are your favorite spa treatments?

2. L Pirata y L Perico

L Pirata y L Perico Been Everywhere

I would have to say that the grand floridian is the best place to do it, however i just visited the new saratoga springs resort, and it looked nice, but would stick with the best.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. Our last trip to the GF we shared a Aromatherapy Couples Massage :love:

Very relaxing and romantic! :hug:

5. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

I gone to the GF spa twice and both times I had the aromatherapy bath and the swedish massage.. I loved it!
    My daughter had the head and neck massage and then the sports pedicure which she loved as well.

6. 2princessintraining

2princessintraining Mouseketeer

I have had two swedish massages at the GF, and both times they were wonderful. Indulge, and go for 80 minutes :goodvibes

7. Meezers

Meezers Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>my cats eat and

One time we went and my Mom was having such allergy trouble. She went for the sinus massage and loved it.

I love the Swedish massage....have had the aromatherapy bath...but they had to bring in buckets of ice before I could get in it (can't tolerate the heat).

I do think the hot stone massage at Saratoga Springs sounds like it might be nice to try though.